Technical feedback for FW 150.82 - for 6/7/8/9000 Series - 2012
The new FW is now live. This thread is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in the discussion thread.
Note: All posts need to be approved in this thread, meaning it will not be visable before this is done. No need to repost if not come live.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
QF1EU-0.150.82.0 (Date published: 2012-12-19)·Improvement about the Headweb app for the Nordics ONLY.
QF1EU-0.150.81.0 (Date published: 2012-12-13)
· Improvement about some USB sticks that are not recognized.
· Improvement on UI speed/HBBTV and TXT.
· Improvement on opening animation in setup menu.
· Improvement on clocklevel for different countries.
· Improvement for YouTube not playing smoothly.
· Improvement for easy link.
· Adaptation in ambilight for the Lounge Light mode.
· Solution for "New device found..." issue ,popup screen will not appear multiple times in the dialog box.
· Crash in web browser on “Bild.de”.
· Solution for Ambilight starts by itself in the morning.
· Improvement for quick start-up automatic mode not working well.
· Improvement for set totally blocked after receiving RC5 command (with “ZON” RC’s).
· Improvement for set stuck in standby.(HDMI devices)
· Improvement for set starts by itself randomly.
· Improvement for cracking noise/ Sound drops.( HDMI devices)
Please use the following template in this thread.
Off topic posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the discussion thread (linked over).