Technical feedback - FW v96.0 for 4xx7 and 5xx7 series - 2012 models
The new FW is now in the progress to be uploaded to the support page.
This thread is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in the discussion thread.
Note: All posts need to be approved in this thread, meaning it will not be visable before this is done. No need to repost if not come live.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
Q554E_0.96.0.0 (Date published: 2012-12-18)
You are highly recommended to update your TV with the standby software version 220.127.116.11. You may download the standby software here or from the FAQ “What should I do when my TV turns on and off by itself and/or does not respond to the remote control?”
- TV tunes to the wrong channel when you select the channel in EPG.
- TV keeps turn off and on by itself after you perform the first time installation.
- TV hangs after wake up from standby.
- Unable to play video using BBC iPlayer.
- Unable to play MP4 files.
- TV turns off and on by itself when EasyLink is enabled.
- Clock displays the wrong time. (Only applicable to country, Slovakia)
- Channel Ned1 is not stored during analog channel installation. (Only applicable to country,Netherlands)
Please use the following template in this thread.
Off topic posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the discussion thread (linked over).