New Firmware Release - V4.87S !
We are pleased to inform you that we have a new firmware for your wireless HiFi system (AW series) -V4.87S. Please find in below the benefits of this upgrade:
• Improved wireless network performance (Router compatibility to more models and faster connection in crowded network conditions).
• Apple Lossless Audio Codec (ALAC) is now supported
• Service tab selections are displayed in list view for enhanced usability and a contextual header is shown for all modes (Internet radio, Deezer, Spotify, …).
• Speaker device name can now be edited via the Settings menu
• Language settings can now be changed without running through the installation wizard (via Settings menu in the Services menu).
• Firmware notification (only available for iOS Airstudio APP)
Whenever there is a new firmware available, a “N” icon will be shown. (Note: Since this new feature is available only after this new upgrade; the "N" icon would be visible when the next upgrade is available.)
Philips Moderation Team
AW3000 not working anymore after firmware upgrade of 29-12-2012
This morning I performed firmware upgrade of my AW3000 as proposed by AirStudio.
... after waiting for quite a while (15mins) I tried my AW3000: nothing works :confused:!!
Any suggestions what to do?