I can ping the TV at 192.168.1.1 from my laptop 192.168.1.2
* Make sure your TV is switched on and connected to your home network. For information about how to set up your Wi-Fi USB adapter and wireless network, see the Quick Start provided with the adapter.
* Make sure your PC is connected to the same network as your TV. You can do this by checking the IP address of both devices.
The first three decimals should be the same: e.g. PC (192.168.1.10) and TV (192.168.1.12).
* For the TV to be visible within the network, the “Show PC media files” setting which is located in the “Network settings” menu should be set to “ON”
* If your PC is running a firewall program, check that your firewall allows “Wi-Fi MediaConnect” to send and receive data through the network. Refer to your firewall documentation on how to do this.
* After you connect your TV and PC to your network, wait for a minutes before you start to project.
It can take a little time to establish new connections.