01-04-2013, 05:02 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Is it pfl3507h/12 a smart tv ?--help please
Hi all, I will try to explain my problem in english languaje, sorry I am spanish.
I have bought model PFL3507H/12 like smart tv (written in the TV box), but reading post people talks about net tv. In my case I have only one posibility like you tube, I can not see nothing else. really is an smart tv this model?.
Is posible to add new apps in this model?
my info software is T921E 2.09 and in the web I have possibility to update to 2.12, but I am not sure to do it because I have seen before releases like you will see at the end, but is not my release. T921E_2.09
If I update to 2.12 will come net tv ? or I will have only you tube forever? some new app in 2.12?
maybe some problems will come cause is not 2.07 release before?
I need to know these answers to change or not my actual TV by another.
Thanks for your answers.
T921E_2.12 (Date published: 2012-08-23)
• Introduction of new product ranges (3800 series).
• Picture freezes while watching video from Youtube.
• Onscreen [Help] content update.
• Russian OSD translation errors are corrected.
• Changed the default [Visual impaired] option from on to off.
• Channel list update message pops up after switching channels.
• Missing satellite channels. (Only applicable to country, Germany)
• Unitymedia cable provider option is added to the DVB-C installation cable provider list. (Only
applicable to country, Germany)
• TV does not response to the remote control when you switch to France 24 or Balkan TV channels via
Teledünya digital service provider. (Only applicable to country, Turkey)
• Picture freezes and TV does not response to the remote control when you switch to Mezzo channel.
(Only applicable to country, Serbia)
T921E_2.07 (Date published: 2012-06-11)
• TV hang-up during DVB-T channel installation. (Only applicable to countries, Spain and Italy)
• [Help] content is only available in English language. T921E_2.06 (Date published: 2012-05-03)
IMPORTANT: You’re highly recommended to upgrade your TV to this software as it covers major certification.
• Vertical bars appear intermittently.
• Change the default picture format to [Wide screen].
T921E_2.05 (Date published: 2012-04-13)
• Onscreen [Help] content update. T921E_2.02 (Date published: 2012-03-21)
By toxic321 in forum TV: User InterfaceReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:09 AM
By Philips - Usertest in forum TV: InnovationReplies: 10Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:20 PM
By Philips - Mark in forum Smart TV: NewsReplies: 85Last Post: 02-07-2012, 08:57 AM
By Philips in forum TV ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 01-21-2012, 11:38 AM
By jselu in forum Smart TV: Model NumbersReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:49 PM