01-12-2013, 02:48 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
My name is Edwin, i recently bought a PHILIPS 46PFL9707S.
This is a fantastic TV:
* Sound = very good
* Looks of the TV = very good/ nice materials
* Installation = very easy to install
* Colours = good but i am looking for the best settings, i think ( i hope) it cann be better.
* If i am watching ice skating competitions on this TV i see a lot off ghosting ( i call it ghosting).
I have also a Full led TV of LG, which cost 1/2 of this PHILIPS TV, this LG TV has not this problem.
Can this be the software?
I have record this problem (recording on usb), i hope i can send this to Philips, so they can work on this problem to solve this
Where to can i send this recording?
Thanks in advance,
(sorry for my bad english)
By akicarm in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2013, 11:26 AM
By RGGM in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:22 AM