Topic: net tv apps

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

net tv apps

Hello

It is been over a month since i brought my philips 40 inch tv and ive been playing around with the net tv applications.

Great idea, but very slow and sometimes it just stops (it goes crazy when i press the remote before the page is loaded)

The best way to use some of the programmes is by creating usernames and passwords for the applications on net tv , I have added over 50 you tube videos as favourites, but some take a long time to load or never load .

On radiotimes, which i like ive added a few radio stations on the web and then play them on the net tv , but some radio stations do not work with net tv like bbc radio 5 and talksport uk , even though you can see them on the tv.

But , change the countries thier are a lot of good widgets out their
    I was thinking about getting a panasonic before because of skype and also vettle , but i expect in sometime phillips will add these applications( i hear samsung have eurosport)

but ,overall i am getting happier by the day

Please keep on adding the widgets

Pierre

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Philips NetTV forum! When you monitor the forum, you will automatically see when new services are added to NetTV. When you find a not working app, please inform us via the forum so that we can take action.
    Forum Mod

Tags for this Topic