01-29-2013, 09:23 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
- Rep Power
AWxxxx V4.95S has been released
Software version: V4.95S
• Network connectivity performance is enhanced. On firmware V4.87s or previous versions, the Philips wireless speaker device may encounter network connection issue after long hour device standby
• Improved usability on music service. On music service, consumers now click on full row for selection of items
• Improved responsiveness of volume control
How do I update the software on my device?
Make sure that your device has established a valid Internet connection with your router.
1. On AirStudio app, select Services -> your devices -> settings
2. Click the “Firmware upgrade” icon and press “Check Online”.
Your wireless HiFi system will then connect to the Philips server to check for updated versions of any software available.
3. If there is one available, a screen will appear to prompt for your agreement to the end-user license agreement that is also found in the user manual.
4. Select “Yes” to proceed with software download.
After the software installation is completed, your wireless HiFi system will restart and the latest software will be loaded.
Sources for comments of improvements
• www.philips.com/supportForum Mod
By Philips - Remko in forum Sound: Streamium MCi series (MCi900| Mci8080| MCi730| MCi500| MCi298)Replies: 18Last Post: 08-27-2015, 12:07 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Sound: Fidelio Wireless Audio series (AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000, AW9000)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2012, 08:28 AM