Topic: DocStudio Improvement Post
01-31-2013, 01:09 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
DocStudio Improvement Post
Hey, Why don't we post here suggestions to Philips to let them know how to improve the user experience of this software?
Here are mine;
- A Night Mode (dimmed display) to the clock so that the display doesn't lights up the room.
- The interface should be more responsive to touch (their is a lag of 1 second before the action perform).
- It needs more themes/sounds.
- Give us the choice of which music player to use (not just Songbird) from the interface.
Go ahead with yours...
... maybe they will be inspire by us?
By faditech in forum Sound: Streamium MCi series (MCi900| Mci8080| MCi730| MCi500| MCi298)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2012, 05:13 PM
By smart in forum Smart TV: IP-EPG, HbbTV, MHPReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2012, 06:29 PM
By vaes in forum Welcome PageReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2012, 10:45 AM
By pascal in forum TV ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2011, 08:57 AM
By johnNckQueens in forum General Forum DiscussionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2010, 05:20 AM