02-05-2013, 08:46 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience Thread - FW 150.83 - for 6/7/8/9000 Series - 2012Hi all,
The new FW is now live.For detailed technical feedback, please use this thread.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
- Improvement on robustness for files(.jpg) via usb stick.
- Solution for the predefined channel lists of Sky in Germany/Austria and Switzerland.
- Improvement to connect via WIFI to Lynksys router WRT54GC.
- Improvement for Electronic Program Guide.
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 48Last Post: 04-12-2013, 10:14 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 models (feedback template)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2013, 09:15 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 180Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:39 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 models (feedback template)Replies: 25Last Post: 01-21-2013, 07:38 PM
By janvan in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-07-2012, 07:56 PM