02-03-2013, 07:37 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- fort lauderdale, florida usa
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
HOW TO > Load Music directly from your Hard drive to the Phillips Player ...
This is how you LOAD MUSIC ON YOUR PLAYER - WITHOUT SONGBIRD
1. OPEN MY COMPUTER
2. and also OPEN MY MUSIC file or where ever you have your music > now 2 windows are open My Computer and My Music
3. double click ON - the "picture" of the player - in MY COMPUTER ..
4. then you will see another picture of a hard drive -
5. now double CLICK ON the picture of the hard drive & BINGO there are all the files > look for the Music file ..
6. Load your music onto the music file - so drag and Drop your music into the music file
Last edited by typhoons; 02-03-2013 at 08:22 PM.
By Marqueux in forum TV: USB-recordingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2012, 12:07 PM
By Nico in forum TV: USB-recordingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2012, 06:15 AM
By polsturm in forum TV: Software 2011 modelsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2012, 06:44 PM
By Rotvig in forum TV: Streaming & NetworkReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:56 AM
By jtoxford in forum TV: Streaming & NetworkReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2011, 07:53 AM