02-07-2013, 03:12 PM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Need some info regarding the Philips 42PFL6907H
I'm new around here and I'm considering to buy a Philips, since I had an issue with Panasonic dead pixel warranty and I don't want to know more about them.
Basically I got some question in particular for the Philips 42PFL6907H,
- I need to know if the Ethernet port is Gigabit or Fast ethernet.
- If DIVX is supported (read the manual but it only specifies that DIVX is only on VOD).
- Which HDMI version is using(1.4a or 1.4b).
- And last but more important how many dead pixels are covered by the warranty.
Thanks for your help!
By pimzonneveld in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2012, 07:58 AM
By anony-mouse in forum Smart TV: User InterfaceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2012, 05:33 AM
By erho in forum Smart TV: IP-EPG Program GuideReplies: 78Last Post: 08-03-2012, 01:40 AM
By Sundancer in forum Smart TV: IP-EPG Program GuideReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2012, 05:51 PM
By theflyer1972 in forum Smart TV: SoftwareReplies: 14Last Post: 01-20-2011, 03:19 PM