03-06-2013, 07:41 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Toengel's Philips Blog
- Thanked 203 Times in 181 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v150.85 - for 6/7/8/9xx7 Series - 2012
The new FW is now live.
Edit: For technical feedback (pos. and neg. points) please post in the following thread.
This thread should be more for details and discussions.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
· Solution to connect to the Smart TV portal in Spain and the UK.
· Solution for the 60PFL9607S/12 regarding strong color flickering in picture with 3D max clarity and 2 player gaming mode.
· Solution for incorrect TXT characters for czech and slovak programms for DVBT and DVBC reception.
· Solution for External VGA can be selected, but video is not shown.
· Solution for Maxdome regarding movies stops streaming after a pause for a short time (3min+).
· Perfect Natural Motion performance optimizations.
Last edited by Philips; 03-29-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Adding change log.
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 48Last Post: 04-12-2013, 11:14 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 136Last Post: 03-06-2013, 08:27 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 models (feedback template)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2013, 10:15 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 180Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:39 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 models (feedback template)Replies: 25Last Post: 01-21-2013, 08:38 PM