Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Silver Member
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Mezzmo will eventually have excellent support for all Philips devices, because of what I've done here:

http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread...=7885#post7885

I repeat, the Mezzmo guys are fantastic, great support.

Silver Member
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertus View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I do have the same problem ie no FF or FB on both my 46 and 32PFL7605H . ( firmware 032)
    These are both wire connected via a D-Link ethernet switch to a 2TB laCie NetworkSpace2 that is a uPNP / DNLA certified MediaServer, which is updated to the latest release available. Any suggestion on how to fix this?
    I understand that Mezzmo could be the solution, but I would like to avoid to keep a full computer switched on when I have a media server/storage box that is having the latest available technology...
    Also, I notice quie often (not always) that the films are not running smoothly, but like with a slight intermittent pattern that of course is very annoying. Is it again a matter of incompatibility with the TV software/player or some wrong settings of the TV image preferences that are overloading the TV player? This is actually happening also with all settings off
    thanks for your help & suggestions...
    same here,

TV <- DLNA -> NetworkSpace2 FF/RW Not working
    Xbox360 <- DLNA -> Networkspace2 ff/rw working
    TV <- DLNA -> WMP on notebook ff/rw Working
    TV <- USB -> Some Maxtor HDD ff/rw working

Alle tested with the same source material.

So only the combination TV & network space2 over DLNA isn't working...

UPDATE: I picked up a BDP-5180 yesterday. This player does FF/RW the same video from the Networkspace2. It would be VERY nice if the TV supported this also..
    Last edited by rollufje; 06-06-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: update

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    mmmmmh.... too many issues with different files, configurations and so on plus the fact that with mezzmo I should be keeping the PC on, which is not exacly what I want to do.
    I do hope Philips is going to improve the software of the built-in media player - it is clear it is just a matter of programming and will from Philips to backup its customers..

In the meantime, I am going for a mediaPlayer setup ( like Mede8er 400X or 500X2) to be connected via Lan to the NAS so that I have everything online and there are no issues with different codecs, HD movies and so on....

I was hoping this additional Player was not needed by buying a brand product like Philps, but so far I have been proven to be wrong. Have to say however that the primary reason for me to buy two tv sets 7605H were and still are the very good picture quality and the fantastic ambilight effect, second to none!

It is only a pity that this tv set could have been perfect if these software issues were resolved.... lets wait and see...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234