03-13-2013, 05:22 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts
- Rep Power
Software version: V5.10S has been released
We would like to let you know that we have released a V5.10S firmware for AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000 & AW9000.
Benefits of the upgrade as below:
• On Spotify online music service, the previous firmware v.4.95S displays incomplete playlist under starred folders. This issue is corrected on this firmware release version.
• Enhanced usability. Song view list now shows 20 or 30 entries compared to 10 entries in previous firmware version.
• Now playing indicator is shown on the home page under Music service.
• Preset station number indicators are shown next to preset internet radio stations.
• Included Network Status Tool for troubleshooting network performance issue. To access to Network Status Tool, go to Services -> Your device -> Settings -> Network status. The Network Status Tool gathers WiFi network statistics and conveys the information into network environment chart. You can improve the performance of network by changing the access point to a channel which has least number of networks. To change the access point channel, please refer to its user manual guide.
For detail upgrade procedure & benefits, kindly refer to the release note here: Software_Readme_File_V5 10S v2.pdf
Philips Moderation Team
Last edited by Philips - QK; 03-13-2013 at 09:49 AM.Forum Mod
By Philips - Remko in forum Sound: Fidelio Wireless Audio series (AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000, AW9000)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2013, 05:34 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Sound: Fidelio Wireless Audio series (AW1000, AW2000, AW3000, AW5000, AW9000)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2012, 07:25 AM
By Stratos in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2012, 09:22 AM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2011, 08:29 AM
By scarab in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2011, 04:08 PM