03-14-2013, 10:28 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
- Rep Power
BDP5500, BDP5510 & BDP6100 Latest Firmware upgrade (V3.71) has been released
V3.71 includes the following changes:
• Improve playability of 3D discs such as Prometheus, Rio 3D, Ice Age 3 and Ice Age 4.
• Improve CEC feature – if the player is connected to a TV via HDMI connection, switching on the player would also switch on the TV.
Note: After upgrading the firmware, follow the steps below to reset the device to factory settings:
1. Switch off the player.
2. Switch on the player.
3. Go to Setup Menu (Do not go to Easylink / Preferences).
4. On the remote control press UP to scrolled to ADVANCED.
5. In ADVANCED, select RESTORE FACTORY DEFAULT.
6. The player would automatically restart.Forum Mod
The Following User Says Thank You to Philips - Marcus For This Useful Post:
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:37 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:34 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: HTS SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:32 PM
By Philips - QK in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2012, 08:51 PM
By Philips - Remko in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:53 AM