Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Cannot clear TV Network memory

I am unable to locate a suitable option/button which will permit me to wipe clean the TV's memory so that I can commence the network connection afresh. I believe that there is some left over entry in memory which prevents my TV from recognizing the home network and media server. I have a Philips 50PFL3087T/12 TV and have connected it to my home network by a LAN cable. My broadband is pretty fast, around 38 mbps. The TV setup shows that the TV is connected to the home network, but when I try to browse the network on the TV I get a "Server not found" message. Can someone who has had more success with this model TV (3807 series) in connecting with the home network please help or comment.

I wish to add that I had successfully connected the TV with the media server a month ago and it was working fine. Suddenly now I have started getting the error message "Server Not Found"" when I attempt to browse the network.
    Last edited by Ram; 03-15-2013 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Adding more information

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    I am unable to locate a suitable option/button which will permit me to wipe clean the TV's memory so that I can commence the network connection afresh. I believe that there is some left over entry in memory which prevents my TV from recognizing the home network and media server. I have a Philips 32PFL4007H/12 TV and have connected it to my home network by a LAN cable. My broadband is pretty fast, around 38 mbps. The TV setup shows that the TV is connected to the home network, but when I try to browse the network on the TV I get a "Server not found" message. Can someone who has had more success with this model TV (3807 series) in connecting with the home network please help or comment.

I wish to add that I had successfully connected the TV with the media server a month ago and it was working fine. Suddenly now I have started getting the error message "Server Not Found"" when I attempt to browse the network.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    I am unable to locate a suitable option/button which will permit me to wipe clean the TV's memory so that I can commence the network connection afresh. I believe that there is some left over entry in memory which prevents my TV from recognizing the home network and media server. I have a Philips 50PFL3087T/12 TV and have connected it to my home network by a LAN cable. My broadband is pretty fast, around 38 mbps. The TV setup shows that the TV is connected to the home network, but when I try to browse the network on the TV I get a "Server not found" message. Can someone who has had more success with this model TV in connecting with the home network please help or comment.

Diamond Member
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Thanks
    Hi,

please check the support webpage, if you have installed the latest firmware. www.philips.com/support

Toengel@Alex