03-29-2013, 10:48 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v002.014.000.001 (2.14) - for 4xx8 series - 2013
The new FW is live. For technical feedback (pos. and neg. points) please post here: http://goo.gl/vdG5A. This thread is more for details and discussions.
This new SW is only available for the following types:
- xxPFL42x8K & T
- xxPFL45x8K & T
- xxPFL50x8K & T
This SW version is not available for H series (update for these models will follow later)!
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
TPM1013E_002.014.000.001 (Publication date: 2013-03-27)
• With this software your TV is now certified for Boxer HD, RiksTV, Com Hem, and Soarview. (Only
applicable to T-models)
• Solved flickering picture in Auto fill picture format for analog channel.
• Solved the channel sorting issue. (Only applicable to country, France)
• Corrected the Wi-Fi Miracast display name.
• Improved channel switching time for DVB-S channels. (Only applicable to country, Turkey)
• Fixed Romania DVB-C teletext issue.
Last edited by Philips; 04-03-2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Extra information on H-models.Forum Mod
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 52Last Post: 10-12-2014, 08:56 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 5xx8 seriesReplies: 12Last Post: 04-04-2013, 11:24 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 8xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 08:41 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 7xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 08:37 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 6xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 08:14 AM