04-04-2013, 01:44 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v002.015.000.001 (2.15) - for 50x8 series - 2013
The new FW is live. For technical feedback (pos. and neg. points) please post here: http://goo.gl/vdG5A. This thread is more for details and discussions.
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
TPM1013E_002.015.000.001 (Date published: 2013-04-04)
• Fixed Ziggo CI+ module not working issue. (Only applicable to country, Netherlands)
TPM1013E_002.014.000.001 (Date published: 2013-03-27)
• With this software your TV is now certified for Boxer HD, RiksTV, Com Hem, and Soarview. (Only applicable to T-models)
• Solved flickering picture in Auto fill picture format for analog channel.
• Solved the channel sorting issue. (Only applicable to country, France)
• Corrected the Wi-Fi Miracast display name.
• Improved channel switching time for DVB-S channels. (Only applicable to country, Turkey)
• Fixed Romania DVB-C teletext issue.
TPM1013E_002.007.000.001 (Date published: 2013-03-06)
• Initial production software for K-models.
TPM1013E_002.004.000.001 (Date published: 2013-03-06)
• Initial production software for H-models.
Last edited by Philips; 04-04-2013 at 03:12 PM.Forum Mod
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2013, 01:40 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 12Last Post: 04-04-2013, 11:24 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2013, 10:48 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models (feedback template)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 01:49 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 08:14 AM