04-05-2013, 08:53 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v002.006.000.001 (2.06) - for 4308 model - 2013
The new FW is live. For technical feedback (pos. and neg. points) please post here:
This thread is more for details and discussions.
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
TPM1012E_002.006.000.001 (Date published: 2013-05-27)
- Introduction of new product ranges (22” and 24” series).
- Updated onscreen help content.
- Improvement on 3D video. (Only applicable to 3D models)
- Updated predefined channel list for Austria.
- Corrected OSD errors for Portuguese language.
TPM1012E_002.002.000.001 (Date published: 2013-04-04)
- Fixed Ziggo CI+ module not working issue. (Only applicable to country, Netherlands)
Last edited by Philips - Ina; 08-16-2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Correcting changelog infoForum Mod
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 5xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2013, 02:44 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 4xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2013, 02:40 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 5xx8 seriesReplies: 12Last Post: 04-04-2013, 12:24 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 4xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2013, 11:48 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 7xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:37 AM