• Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Thumbs down Pathetic support,

]The Sales and service in INDIA is Pathetic, For all the People In India, If you reading this, PLease do Not Purchase any Philips Product the service that you receive after purchasing is Pathetic that a local Government officials may treat you well. Philips Promises you something else before the purchase but they do not follow the same once when you Purchase. I have Purchased a Product for 15,000 but I haven't used it for even a few days. I will NEVER EVER BUY A Philips product hence forth. Now I am buying a new Music system and a TV . I am well aware that the money that I spent is gone waste however will make sure I will publish this Experience in all possible ways around. I also emailed my query on the philips website but I just received a confirmation email but after that nothing,its been a week now.

In case you if any one is interested in knowing more about my experience you can mail me at christopher2532000@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks and regards
    Christopher

Diamond Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,167
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Thanks
    Hi,

if you don't want help, why are you posting here? If you have a problem, just open a thread in the corresponding sub forum! Maybe someone can help you here!

Toengel@Alex

Platinum Member
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassNew Achievement!Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbarasan View Post
    ]The Sales and service in INDIA is Pathetic, For all the People In India, If you reading this, PLease do Not Purchase any Philips Product the service that you receive after purchasing is Pathetic that a local Government officials may treat you well. Philips Promises you something else before the purchase but they do not follow the same once when you Purchase. I have Purchased a Product for 15,000 but I haven't used it for even a few days. I will NEVER EVER BUY A Philips product hence forth. Now I am buying a new Music system and a TV . I am well aware that the money that I spent is gone waste however will make sure I will publish this Experience in all possible ways around. I also emailed my query on the philips website but I just received a confirmation email but after that nothing,its been a week now.

In case you if any one is interested in knowing more about my experience you can mail me at christopher2532000@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks and regards
    Christopher
    ....and the Philips brand reputation is still sinking.

regads

Platinum Member
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassNew Achievement!Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toengel View Post
    Hi,

if you don't want help, why are you posting here? If you have a problem, just open a thread in the corresponding sub forum! Maybe someone can help you here!

Toengel@Alex
    Hi Toengel,

maybe Anbarasan has already checked through all the Philips Service complaints (that is possible to share on the audio/video forum in the Net) and he doesn't want to waste his time. This could be understood.

Regarding the missing answer from Philips (except the automatic reply) I can confirm it: I've received a first "human" reply for the sound cut off issue only after several weeks (only after writing in this forum). Unacceptable.

This is the reality and I'm verifying that I'm not the only disappointed customer.

...and the Philips brand reputation is still sinking.

Regards
    Last edited by Nettle; 03-16-2011 at 03:57 PM.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Veteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Dear Mr. Christopher.

We acknowledge receipt of your grievance from the Philips community forum.

Thanks for approaching us. Please share your phone and address contact details or any reference complaint numbers via a Private Message or e-mail. I will be keen to look into same and offer the best support.

Look forward for your revert.
    Forum Mod

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!
    Level
    Thanks
    I got outstanding service/support when the BDP3000 went totally faulty on me last December or was it late November when we had all the snow in England. I only had the player for just a shy over a year and there was no reason for it to fail it was one out of so many that developed a fault.

I was given the option of replacement bluray player that I graciously accepted BDP7300. I’m more than pleased because I tried my best to putting a mild steaming email together to get the technical issue resolved.

So, I don’t know what you’re grumbling about, it seems like you have issues.