04-16-2013, 11:08 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Technical feedback - FW v000.064.018.000 (64.18) - for 6/7/8/9xx8 series - 2013Hi all.
The new FW is live. This thread is for technical feedback only. For other discussions please post in the related discussion thread. "Off topic" posts regarding the firmware will be moved to the discussion thread (linked over).
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
- Solution about consistent behavior of the EXIT key.
- Homescreen adaptation for Germany. (Kabel/Antennen Fernsehen)
- Hebrew text disabled in Now en Next + 8 days EPG. (Mainly solved for Israel market)
- Improvement stability behavior when starting up from HDMI source.
- Live TXT subtitles from broadcast no longer shown during playback of a recording without
- BBC iPlayer, video and radio program is functioning again.
- Solution about sometimes no connection to Philips Smart TV portal during virgin installation.
Please use the following template in this thread.
TV Model: xxPFLxxxx (please fill in)
Previous Firmware: xx.xx (please fill in)
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models (feedback template)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 02:56 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models (feedback template)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2013, 02:54 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models (feedback template)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 02:49 PM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:37 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:14 AM