04-16-2013, 11:14 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v000.064.018.000 (64.18) - for 8xx8 Series - 2013
The new FW is live. For technical feedback (pos. and neg. points) please post here: ttp://www.supportforum.philips.com/en/showthread.php?11911-Technical-feedback-FW-v000-064-018-000-(64-18)-for-6-7-8-9xx8-series-2013&p=55532#post55532.This thread is more for details and discussions.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
- Solution about consistent behavior of the EXIT key.
- Homescreen adaptation for Germany. (Kabel/Antennen Fernsehen)
- Hebrew text disabled in Now en Next + 8 days EPG. (Mainly solved for Israel market)
- Improvement stability behavior when starting up from HDMI source.
- Live TXT subtitles from broadcast no longer shown during playback of a recording without
- BBC iPlayer, video and radio program is functioning again.
- Solution about sometimes no connection to Philips Smart TV portal during virgin installation.
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software for the 6xx8 seriesReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:29 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software for the 7xx8 seriesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:26 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 8xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:41 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 7xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:37 AM
By Philips in forum TV: Software for the 6xx8 seriesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:14 AM