Results 1 to 13 of 13
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    New Member
    Points: 826, Level: 7
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    826
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry TV doesn't show photos from sony xperia zl by DLNA

    I'm trying to show photos from my cell phone sony xperia zl by Throw feature(DLNA). TV 42 phl 6877 says "File not available".
    Tv can show video from my phone, but can't photos. My second samsung tv does both.
    DLNA has really bad implementation on TV. Is it really certified?

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by skydreamerr View Post
    I'm trying to show photos from my cell phone sony xperia zl by Throw feature(DLNA). TV 42 phl 6877 says "File not available".
    Tv can show video from my phone, but can't photos. My second samsung tv does both.
    DLNA has really bad implementation on TV. Is it really certified?

    Hi Skydreamerr.

    Could you pelase confirm the software version installedo n your TV?
    What is the fileformat on the Pictures you are trying to view when getting this message?

    I can confirm that this TV is DLNA compatible, however we are using the name SimplyShare instead on the feature.

    Best regards,
    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  3. #3
    New Member
    Points: 826, Level: 7
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    826
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi Skydreamerr.

    Could you pelase confirm the software version installedo n your TV?
    What is the fileformat on the Pictures you are trying to view when getting this message?

    I can confirm that this TV is DLNA compatible, however we are using the name SimplyShare instead on the feature.

    Best regards,
    Benedickte
    I tried firmware version 000.150.087.000 and 000.150.085.000.
    Pictures is my photos in jpg format 3920x2204.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Points: 826, Level: 7
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    826
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by skydreamerr View Post
    I tried firmware version 000.150.087.000 and 000.150.085.000.
    Pictures is my photos in jpg format 3920x2204.
    Benedickte, do you have any update for me?

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Points: 9,766, Level: 29
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience Points1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!Overdrive
    Philips - Benedickte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,015
    Points
    9,766
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by skydreamerr View Post
    Benedickte, do you have any update for me?
    Hi Skydreamerr.

    Sorry for late reply. Could you please confirm to me what is the total bit rate on these pictures?
    If you're able to upload a couple of these picture on dropbox and send me a link it would be great and to big help.

    Thanks.

    Benedickte
    Forum Mod

  6. #6
    New Member
    Points: 826, Level: 7
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    826
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Benedickte View Post
    Hi Skydreamerr.

    it would be great and to big help.

    Benedickte
    Hi Benedickte,
    Here there are 2 pictures from my sony xperia
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h9xrl295uu45jvi/v5hq344Ztd

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Points: 16,949, Level: 39
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,027
    Points
    16,949
    Level
    39
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 102 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by skydreamerr View Post
    Hi Benedickte,
    Here there are 2 pictures from my sony xperia
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h9xrl295uu45jvi/v5hq344Ztd
    Hi Skydreamerr,

    Thank you very much for the pictures. I can confirm that this has been passed on to development who are looking into what you are experiencing.

    We will get back to you as soon as we any news.

    Best regards,
    Ina

  8. #8
    New Member
    Points: 826, Level: 7
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    Points
    826
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Ina View Post
    Hi Skydreamerr,

    Thank you very much for the pictures. I can confirm that this has been passed on to development who are looking into what you are experiencing.

    We will get back to you as soon as we any news.

    Best regards,
    Ina
    Thank you. But I think the problem is communication between TV and Phone media server

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Points: 16,949, Level: 39
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,027
    Points
    16,949
    Level
    39
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 102 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by skydreamerr View Post
    Thank you. But I think the problem is communication between TV and Phone media server
    Hi Skydreamerr,

    Perhaps try to download Philips MyRemote (SimplyShare) from Google Play? See if you are experiencing the same issues with this as well.

    Best regards,
    Ina

  10. #10
    New Member
    Points: 22, Level: 1
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Points
    22
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi Ina,

    I have similar problems too.
    I'm using Philips MyRemote (SimpleShare) however only some pictures could be seen on TV.
    Those pictures taken from my phone could not be shown on TV however those I saved from website are able to.
    Are there any limitations of file size or perhaps resolution for this to work?
    Thank you

  11. #11
    Moderator
    Points: 16,949, Level: 39
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,027
    Points
    16,949
    Level
    39
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 102 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by aswananuar@gmail.com View Post
    Hi Ina,

    I have similar problems too.
    I'm using Philips MyRemote (SimpleShare) however only some pictures could be seen on TV.
    Those pictures taken from my phone could not be shown on TV however those I saved from website are able to.
    Are there any limitations of file size or perhaps resolution for this to work?
    Thank you
    Hi Aswananuar,

    Please confirm your TV model and current software installed.

    Which format are the pictures in?

    Best regards,
    Ina

  12. #12
    New Member
    Points: 22, Level: 1
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Points
    22
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    My TV is 46PFL7007 wif the latest software 150.87
    What do you mean which format?
    They are all in jpeg

    Thank you

  13. #13
    Moderator
    Points: 16,949, Level: 39
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,027
    Points
    16,949
    Level
    39
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 102 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by aswananuar@gmail.com View Post
    My TV is 46PFL7007 wif the latest software 150.87
    What do you mean which format?
    They are all in jpeg

    Thank you
    Hi Aswananuar,

    Yes, that was what I meant by format, thank you.

    What is the make and model of you smart device?

    Try to uninstall the MyRemote app and then reinstall it.


    If possible, try to transfer the pictures to a different device (PC or other smart device) and try to share it from there. Does this work?

    There shouldn't be any restrictions on resolution or file size, but try to reduce the resolution of the pictures taken and try to share those. Please let me know your findings.

    Also, feel free to send me a sample picture. If you have Dropbox account you can upload it to the shared folder and share the link with me in a PM.

    Best regards,
    Ina

Similar Topics

  1. doesn't show subtitles from usb
    By iasmiasmina in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:30 AM
  2. 52PFL8605 doesn´t show all pictures
    By Paulchen67 in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 02:50 PM
  3. My folders doesnt show using DLNA
    By Speedyidol in forum Blu-ray: BDP7000 Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 02:02 PM
  4. MyRemote on sony ericson xperia X10 pro mini
    By Leon in forum Apps: MyRemote App (for Android)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:15 PM
  5. MyRemote on Sony Tablet S doesn't find MCi900
    By piet in forum Sound: Streamium MCi series (MCi900| Mci8080| MCi730| MCi500| MCi298)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 04:27 PM

Tags for this Topic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •