- Rep Power
Cannot watchTV using CAM on 8008s
Just bought a 46pfl8008s.
So far so good except for one problem ;-)
I had a set-top box for my paid-tv channels connected to a SCART interface on my old TV. I decided to change to a CAM module since the new TV has a CI slot.
I bought CONAX CAM
inserted the GOcard in the CAM
the Cam in the pannel
Searched for digital channels and found 70 when i press 'finish'
then when i go to "watchTV' there is nothing blank screen
can you help me please.
Originally Posted by Jes
Could you please provide me with the following information:
- Who's your TV provider?
- What's the model + manufacturer of the CAM card?
- Have the CAM been recognized by the TV?
- Did you see any messages on the screen saying that the CAM is being authenticated?
- Which channels are affected?
- Are they encrypted or Free to air(FTA)/freeview channels?
- If you have FTA channels, are these affected?
- Have you checked the channel list that the channels isn't starting at 100+ instead of 1?
- What is the installed software version of your TV?
- Rep Power
Thanks for your reply the problem was that I had chosen as Country "other" as MALTA (EU) is not listed.
For some strange reason.
So a friend of mine suggest to change Country to "Italy"
and it worked just fine
Tags for this Topic