• Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!31 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Wifi / Lan connection problem

Hi, I am newbie and my 40PFL8007K in Hong Kong. I have some query as following. Please help to advise details. Thanks !

Softeware version : QF1EU-0.150.87.0

I have try to connect lan cable / wifi both to my PC (windows 7). I can found the folder from the TV screen. Unfortunately, I just.......

1. only can read the folder but can't play the file when pressing OK or play button (of course, the file just is
    Jpeg - pictures, mp3 - music, AVI, mpeg4 - video. It just indicated a blank screen and no any action at all.
    Also I have use my android mobile apps (My remote) and it work via Simply Share. Don't know why it can't do the same things via PC connection. And most of folder which from PC are missing

2. regarding to the Smart TV (Net TV). I have checked with the global forum that they mentioned that we can change the countries from the bottom right corner. But I can't find any key, icon or function key which I can change the country. Also the web app all are come from Germany.....except the Youtube and Internet which is fine for me in Hong Kong. Is there any chance which I can change the default setting to the Net TV platform

3. When sometimes turn on the TV. I found it go back to dark screen after few seconds it just like reboot the TV again. Is that normal or some issue ?

Best Regards,
    Martin

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 790
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mtmtcamper View Post
    Hi, I am newbie and my 40PFL8007K in Hong Kong. I have some query as following. Please help to advise details. Thanks !

Softeware version : QF1EU-0.150.87.0

I have try to connect lan cable / wifi both to my PC (windows 7). I can found the folder from the TV screen. Unfortunately, I just.......

1. only can read the folder but can't play the file when pressing OK or play button (of course, the file just is
    Jpeg - pictures, mp3 - music, AVI, mpeg4 - video. It just indicated a blank screen and no any action at all.
    Also I have use my android mobile apps (My remote) and it work via Simply Share. Don't know why it can't do the same things via PC connection. And most of folder which from PC are missing

2. regarding to the Smart TV (Net TV). I have checked with the global forum that they mentioned that we can change the countries from the bottom right corner. But I can't find any key, icon or function key which I can change the country. Also the web app all are come from Germany.....except the Youtube and Internet which is fine for me in Hong Kong. Is there any chance which I can change the default setting to the Net TV platform

3. When sometimes turn on the TV. I found it go back to dark screen after few seconds it just like reboot the TV again. Is that normal or some issue ?

Best Regards,
    Martin
    Hi Martin,

Welcome to the TV forum and thank you for your enquiry.

1. Please check your media server setting to ensure you are sharing the folders that are not shown in the TV.
    Also check the user manual for your TV regarding codecs for the file types you are trying to share.
    The playback formats are listed on page 61:

http://bit.ly/15ZkdHU

2. When you are in App Gallery, to switch country you press the Green button on your remote for this function.

3. Does your TV have it's own dedicated power socket or does it share with other devices in an extension cord? If it shares, please test with own power supply.

Best regards,
    Ina