• Bookmark and Share
    Bronze Member
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 83.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    continued to have the flickers after installing upgrade ... all the same, default of television since I bought it! this is incredible, I hope they give me a solution soon, I'm pretty pissed!

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

this is the result, following all the steps, still had hope that the problem was resolved after updating, but I see that this defect is to manufacture the product! I'm already pissed!
    FW 0.14.105.0 (v14.105)...

Silver Member
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsOverdriveNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Have you tried a factory reset? Make a new factory reset with the latest firmware, do not copy any data (tuner, picture adj, Etc.) on a usb pen drive, write all adj on paper to make manual new adj. later, do a complete new channel search without any aerial and chose another different country (perhaps Russia, because have different Tv system, to clean complete the memory, a factory reset do not clean it complete), then reset again and make new normal installation chosen the right options.
    I now it seems crazy......But it only takes time.

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    all steps, sick of doing everything and anything that tells me ... but thanks Manuel.
    Another technician will come to my house ... after waiting almost two months... To see if it is solved at once!
    a little tired of the problems of my TV if I had known I would not buy, both a tv problem not worth.
    Last edited by JNL; 08-02-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Have a problem of coordination! philips customer care is a joke, it's amazing!! Now I have called two different technicians to come to sorting the problem! Here someone can explain that matter? no control of the records? Customer care is a bar where the notes are left in a bar and pass them as napkins? after this experience I will not go back to buy a philips product in my life.
    Last edited by JNL; 08-13-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Ina View Post
    Hi JNL,

I have indeed been working on your case, yes.

I have sent the case on to our Spanish representative. Someone will contact you soon to help resolve your issue directly.

Thank you for all the information you have provided.

Best regards,
    Ina

would be nice to open an incident in Spain on the subject of customer care if some people do not want to work rather than leave the job to people who will want to work and do well, because I had a good picture of philips, by so buy all the products from my living room, but now I'm regretting a lot and the picture is worth a lot in a product, is disgraceful what is happening to me seriously.

Ina, I know you're not guilty of anything, but I see you not answer me or give me explanation ... thanks anyway, but I'm disappointed with this circus.

Let's see if tomorrow comes another technical change back to the plate again I solved the problem.
    Last edited by JNL; 08-13-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 702
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JNL View Post
    would be nice to open an incident in Spain on the subject of customer care if some people do not want to work rather than leave the job to people who will want to work and do well, because I had a good picture of philips, by so buy all the products from my living room, but now I'm regretting a lot and the picture is worth a lot in a product, is disgraceful what is happening to me seriously.

Ina, I know you're not guilty of anything, but I see you not answer me or give me explanation ... thanks anyway, but I'm disappointed with this circus.

Let's see if tomorrow comes another technical change back to the plate again I solved the problem.

Hi JNL,

Because this is dealt with on a local level, I am unable to comment on this ongoing service case. I can presently only advise you to take contact with local customer service.

When we get confirmation of a clarification or solution to the issue we will contact you directly. However as stated previously the local customer service team are aware of the issue and will advise the solution as soon has this has been presented to them.

I apologise for the continued difficulties that you have experienced and thank you for your continued patience as we look to resolve this matter.

Best regards,
    Ina

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Ina View Post
    Hi JNL,

Because this is dealt with on a local level, I am unable to comment on this ongoing service case. I can presently only advise you to take contact with local customer service.

When we get confirmation of a clarification or solution to the issue we will contact you directly. However as stated previously the local customer service team are aware of the issue and will advise the solution as soon has this has been presented to them.

I apologise for the continued difficulties that you have experienced and thank you for your continued patience as we look to resolve this matter.

Best regards,
    Ina
    Hi Ina, thanks for answering, I repeat, it's not your fault, but it is unfortunate to call many times to customer care service of Spain, I'm tired of it, four technicians sent by philips have already come to my house and discuss all the same (this TV has a manufacturing defect) have changed the plate twice, the antenna has no problems, the signal is correct (seen by all technicians and laboratory of one of them, if it happens there also has to go a laboratory technician to technician to check your signal level?? than contradiction no?), I went to the store where purchased, Fnac and talked to the responsdable, I gave photocopies and repair data, numbers incidents recorded in customer care ... I said that or give me a new TV without blemish or denounce to the store and Philips, I'm tired of being so patient, I'm tired of being so patient, and I have one years kidding me and to spend more money on spare parts and movements (which I believe that the company is not interested in spending have both, because it leaves more economical new TV that all these movements and poor management by philips) the guarantees are to be met and if not ... engaged in selling other products, Philips has disappointed me a lot, I keep that thought.
    A greeting and that does not happen to anyone so disastrous experience with Design Line, the best of Philips.
    Last edited by JNL; 08-16-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    another one, stopped working the ambitlight...

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I finally got in the store where I bought the TV (very nice and eager to solve the problem) and thanks to the last part of the last technician to recognize that the TV has a manufacturing defect and substitute another! this is already a good news after a year in a customer care circus of Spain, gastandome money by calling a 902 telephone payment and disgutos with incompetence and poor treatment of staff philips aftermarket Spain ... incredible, well, I hope I live an experience like that happen to anyone else.

Ina and Toengel, it looks and it's hard to see your work, thanks for help, but if your undo your help fellow becomes impossible a job well done.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123