Results 1 to 4 of 4
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    New Member
    Points: 19, Level: 1
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    Points
    19
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Question audio problems with wifi media connect

    I am using IOS and i installed the wifi media connect just fine. it plays with both audio and video, but my problem is that there is feedback with the audio. has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, how do i fix it?

    my TV model number is 32pfl4907/f7 and i am in the US

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Points: 17,270, Level: 40
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,027
    Points
    17,270
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 102 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ravynlefay View Post
    I am using IOS and i installed the wifi media connect just fine. it plays with both audio and video, but my problem is that there is feedback with the audio. has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, how do i fix it?

    my TV model number is 32pfl4907/f7 and i am in the US
    Hi Ravynlefay,

    Could you tell me how the feedback presents itself?

    Best regards,
    Ina
    Last edited by Philips - Ina; 06-25-2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Change of info

  3. #3
    New Member
    Points: 19, Level: 1
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2
    Points
    19
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Ina View Post
    Hi Ravynlefay,

    Could you tell me how the feedback presents itself?

    Best regards,
    Ina
    When the audio gets louder there is a lot of crackling and static which is over the sound of the media that is playing. I've tried adjusting the volume on the computer and the tv with no result.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Points: 17,270, Level: 40
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 780
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,027
    Points
    17,270
    Level
    40
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 102 Times in 86 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ravynlefay View Post
    When the audio gets louder there is a lot of crackling and static which is over the sound of the media that is playing. I've tried adjusting the volume on the computer and the tv with no result.

    Hi Ravynlefay,

    Please ensure your PC microphone has been muted.

    If you are still experiencing this issue with the mic muted, please let me know.

    Best regards,
    Ina

Similar Topics

  1. WIFI Media Connect Problems
    By atrig77 in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 06:50 PM
  2. Unable to connect Wifi Media Connect onto PC
    By springchua in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 06:51 PM
  3. WIFI Media Connect Help
    By csaenz1987 in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:47 AM
  4. WiFi Media Connect : Does not Connect Wirelessly
    By ppetkov in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:12 AM
  5. WiFi media connect possible?
    By skhurdi in forum TV: Streaming & Network
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 07:03 PM

Tags for this Topic

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •