06-24-2013, 07:59 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Philips In.Sight V2.9 for android
Yeah, I go an upgrade on Philips In.Sight for android. I seems work fine, all function keys, outlook and sensor, those as same as IOS version.
But unfortunately, some of the buttons cannot work.
1. Recording button not work (Share monitors with my spouse).
2. Talk buttin not work (Share monitors with my spouse).
3. Phone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion not work (Share monitors with my spouse).
4. I can hear by baby. But I cannot control the sound volume (Share monitors with my spouse).
Any problems on me? Would you like to help me.
By ecbritz in forum Apps: MyRemote App (for Android)Replies: 7Last Post: 05-27-2014, 02:50 PM
By Steven Kwok in forum Apps: In.Sight Wireless Monitor and In.Sight AppReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2013, 05:56 AM
By tedski_1 in forum Apps: In.Sight Wireless Monitor and In.Sight AppReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2013, 02:18 AM
By ecbritz in forum Apps: SimplyShare App (for Android)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2012, 07:24 AM
By ryadus in forum Sound: GoGear SA3-series (2011)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:59 AM