• Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassNew Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Unhappy Sorting channels with both analog and digital prescens of the same channel

I have now installed a 46PFL3807T and connected it to a cable network carrying both analog channels converted from digital muxes and the the channels with the digital (DVB-T) muxes. Don't ask me why. Some of the digital channels are pay-channels and therefore scrambled. When I did the autosearch, the digital channels where stored first and the analog channels starting with storing channel 1023 and rising.
    Some of the digital channels are converted to analog and redistributed descrambled as the are part of the cable-TV bundle.
    The digital distributed channel that be veiwed for free gives a better picture, som I want to consolidate both digital and analog channels at the lower range of program storing places. But this is not possible. When I try to move an analog descrambled channel to the storage of the same channel - digital and scrambled - the TV refuses to store the inferior channel. Somehow they have the same ID.
    Please Help!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan alm View Post
    I have now installed a 46PFL3807T and connected it to a cable network carrying both analog channels converted from digital muxes and the the channels with the digital (DVB-T) muxes. Don't ask me why. Some of the digital channels are pay-channels and therefore scrambled. When I did the autosearch, the digital channels where stored first and the analog channels starting with storing channel 1023 and rising.
    Some of the digital channels are converted to analog and redistributed descrambled as the are part of the cable-TV bundle.
    The digital distributed channel that be veiwed for free gives a better picture, som I want to consolidate both digital and analog channels at the lower range of program storing places. But this is not possible. When I try to move an analog descrambled channel to the storage of the same channel - digital and scrambled - the TV refuses to store the inferior channel. Somehow they have the same ID.
    Please Help!

Hi Stefan,

You mention that your TV is connected to a cable network, but also about the DVB-T muxes. Please tell more about which provider you have. Also, which country are you in?

What kind of setup do you have for your signal? Do you use the same signal for several TVs (such as a splitter)?

It is normal for the TV to store the analogue channels after the digital ones. This is due to digital channels primarily being used more. And most analogue channels are indeed duplicated of the better quality digital ones. It is normal for them to be stored from channel numbers above 1000.

When you say you are trying to move a channel could you please confirm that you have marked these channels as favourites?

Also, please confirm the current software version installed on your TV.

Best regards,
    Ina