Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Problem connecting to wifi network

Hello!
    Today I got my new Philips Smart-TV model 46PFL4208T and I am now trying to configure netowrking and Smart TV.
    When I start SmartTV and follow the guide it seems to work well, the TV finds a number of wifi networks including mine.
    I choose my wifi network and type the password and then the guide says that the TV is connected to my wifi network.
    When I finish the guide I get a message about USB-(memory)unit that is not connected or is not on and that I should choose "new" if I wan´t to connect a new usb unit.

The next time I press SmartTV I get the Smart TV Demo-view and if I click on any demo-app it says that I should connect to Internet if I want to start using anything in the demo view.
    If I choose to connect to Internet I get the same guide as Before and have to go through all the steps igen, the guide at the end says that I am connected and finally I get the USB-memory unit message (I don´t have any USB-storage connected to the TV).

Then I go to the Home screen ("Home" on the remote) and check the network settings and Everything looks OK, it has ipadress, gateway and DNS. It also says that it is connected to my wifi network and when I check on my router I can see that a host with the same ipadress (dhcp) and MAC adress is connected.

Why doesn´t the TV recognize that it is connected to my wifi and give me the real Smart TV screen, and why do I get to the networking guide when I try to connect to Internet?

Best Regards
    Jan

PS.
    I work as a IT technician so I am quite used to networking and troubleshooting.

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%

Level
    Thanks
    Same problem with a 32PFL7008H/12.

Wired connection works fine, the wireless connection setup goes fine and says that the TV is connected to my home network, but SmartTV is not working and keeps showing as DEMO when connected to WiFi.

(This goes for both of the available wifi networks I have access to).

FYI - installing a USB harddisk does not fix this, I hope something else will.