07-17-2013, 03:28 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Thanked 39 Times in 31 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v150.88 - for 6/7/8/9xx7 Series - 2012
The new FW 150.88 is now live.
For technical feedback (pos. and neg. points) please post in the following thread:
This thread should be more for details and discussions.
- This FW is applicable to EU models only.
- Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading/synchronising of new SW releases.
- Please only post in this thread after having upgraded to version 150.88. Until then, please use the thread for version 150.87 still - the thread will not be closed until the new software is live on all local support pages.
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the update has been completed, shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting up again
QF1EU-0.150.88.0 (Date published: 2013-07-17)
- Solution about network connection wizard starts by itself.
- Solution about Automatic Channel Installation available -> no sound and NED1 missing. Delta network in the Netherlands.
- Solution about new Microsoft Headweb Listed Services-playlist (HLS) is not working.
- Solution for the 42PFL6007H/12 and 55PFL6007H/12 reboots when connected to router.
- Solution Trick mode functionality not observed while playing Apple HLS file.
- Solution trickmodes take a long time to happen in HTML5.
- Solution trickmodes in mediaobject do not work properly.
- Improvement regarding Crackling/loud plopping when switching from Digital channel to Radio channel on the TelenetBox.
- Solution regarding on screen message "Coded Program. Check the CI+ module" after upgrading to 150.87sw.
QF1EU-0.150.87.0 (Date published: 2013-04-29)
- Solution for Cablenetwork ESR Sion in Switzerland.
- Solution for picture moves 5 pixel right when in PC/Game mode.
- Solution for Video corruption every 10-20 sec on VHS device.
- Solution for installation issue on Czech UPC cable.
Last edited by Philips - Ina; 07-23-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Software is now live
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 44Last Post: 11-29-2013, 02:16 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 92Last Post: 07-23-2013, 01:23 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 111Last Post: 05-06-2013, 04:26 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 136Last Post: 03-06-2013, 08:27 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 180Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:39 AM