Topic: BDP5600 random freezes
08-09-2013, 07:46 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- Rep Power
BDP5600 random freezes
Share your random freezes at unexpected times. Here's my list so far:
- When trying to switch on/off subtitles.
- When watching pictures, thumbnails stay frozen on the screen no matter if I exiting the menu, switching media etc.
- While browsing external usb hdd.
- When inserting a DVD and the player says no disc inserted (won't eject OR play)
- When using DLNA and the "Server disconnected" message appears. Even though the server is running fine.
The number of times I have to hard reset the machine (unplug AND leave it unplugged for a period of time) in order to reset it is getting ridiculous.
Sometimes it even takes a double hard reset cycle to bring it back to life.
Last edited by MidnightManiac; 08-12-2013 at 09:31 AM.
By MidnightManiac in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 42Last Post: 08-12-2015, 07:47 AM
By MidnightManiac in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 23Last Post: 08-16-2013, 07:19 AM
By MidnightManiac in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2013, 01:26 PM
By MidnightManiac in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2013, 07:31 AM
By henning K. in forum TV ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2013, 02:41 PM