Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassNew Achievement!31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Exclamation TV broken, 2 months and still waiting

Hello:

I'm extremely disappointed in Philips' customer service. I bought a 47FPL7108 in June, and it had a problem with the 3D display. I used email and phone support, and even in this forum, and while the replies could have been quicker, support was generally useful. In the end, Philips deemed necessary to do a repair, and on July 9th the TV was picked up by a technician for repair, and I've never had any news about it since then.

I've called customer support (a very expensive number here in Spain, by the way, it's not really nice to have me pay extra to try and get an update on why the company hasn't fixed a broken TV) several times and filled complaints, and all I get is "we're looking into it, we'll call you later". I've explained every time that support has already told me that and got no response from the technical staff, if they do the same thing, they'll get the same non-answer. I don't think it's reasonable at all to be waiting for nearly 2 months for an update on the state of an appliance that costs over 1400 Euros and even have to pay just to ask what is happening. I hope something can be done from this end, because right now, I feel like I've been stolen my money. One would think that after all this time the company would have offered a replacement at least, if not a refund.

I'm very disappointed in the company and will not buy from them in the future, and warn people about the poor repair support. Also, I am forced to file an official complaint with the customer protection agency. It's a shame, because the TV itself was very nice.
    Last edited by CarlosBricio; 08-19-2013 at 07:15 AM.