10-23-2013, 07:18 PM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Panasonic blu-ray crashes Philips TV 46pfl8007
I've got a Philips 46pfl8007, and since the previous last update of my TV I seem to have issues with my Panasonic DMP-75 blu-ray player.
When I power-on the blu-ray the TV goes into 'dead' mode, not even responding to the remote control. I need to unplug the power of the tv before it does anything again.
- did a full reset
- upgraded to the very last software (with help of philips chatdesk enabling the last update for my serial; thanks Dave!)
- waited 30 minutes with all cables out of the tv (not even coax in it).
- again, full reset
- new cables (philips HDMI cable, again on advise of the chatdesk).
- checked for updates from Panasonic: none
- When I link the blu-ray to another philips (46PDL8908, no issue is found, it works perfectly).
But the issue stays... My best guess: something in the previous last update killed support for the Panasonic blu-ray player.
- Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Both TV and the Blu-ray were hevy sold, can't imagen I'm the only one noticing
By smart in forum TV ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:57 AM
By H0r4c3 in forum Blu-ray: BDP5000 & 6000 SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2013, 11:46 AM
By Ingmar1990 in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2012, 09:12 PM
By DarkSider23 in forum Sound: GoGear SA2-series (2010)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2012, 06:05 PM
By ixgez in forum TV ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2011, 11:19 AM