11-07-2013, 11:50 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW 150.91 - for 6/7/8/9000 Series - 2012
The new FW is live. For technical feedback (pos. and neg. points) please post here:
This thread is more for details and discussions.
This FW is applicable to EU models only.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
QF1EU-0.150.91.0 (Date published: 2013-11-06)
- Improvement for Microsoft Smooth Streaming.
- Solution about teletext cannot be turned off for Antenna 1 in Romania.
- Solution for Russian time zones.
- Improvement hover effect on App in the SmartTV application when using the pointer.
- Improvement on streaming video applications.
- Improvement about quick startup behaviour.
- Improvement about language selection when using MKV selections.
QF1EU_0.150.89.0 (Date published: 2013-09-06)
- Solution for not always working back button to switch to previous channel.
- Solution for stuck when selecting a demo image.
- Improvements for playing mp4 files.
- Solution for Natural motion “ON” at startup although disabled in the menu.
QF1EU-0.150.88.0 (Date published: 2013-07-17)
- Solution about network connection wizard starts by itself.
- Solution about Automatic Channel Installation available -> no sound and NED1 missing. Delta network in the Netherlands.
- Solution about new Microsoft Headweb Listed Services-playlist(HLS) is not working on our set.
- Solution for the 42PFL6007H/12 and 55PFL6007H/12 reboots when connected to router.
- Solution Trick mode functionality not observed while playing Apple HLS file.
- Solution trickmodes take a long time to happen in HTML5.
- Solution trickmodes in mediaobject do not work properly.
- Improvement regarding Crackling/loud plopping when switching from Digital channel to Radio channel on the TelenetBox.
- Solution regarding on screen message "Coded Program. Check the CI+ module" after upgrading to 150.87sw.
QF1EU-0.150.87.0 (Date published: 2013-04-29)
- Solution for Cablenetwork ESR Sion in Switzerland.
- Solution for picture moves 5 pixel right when in PC/Game mode.
- Solution for Video corruption every 10-20 sec on VHS device.
- Solution for installation issue on Czech UPC cable.
Last edited by Philips - Ina; 11-07-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Adding link to Technical Feedback Thread
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 45Last Post: 01-14-2014, 06:45 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 29Last Post: 11-07-2013, 11:56 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 111Last Post: 05-06-2013, 04:26 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 136Last Post: 03-06-2013, 08:27 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 180Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:39 AM