• Display
  • Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I've downgraded to 150.89 and the 5pixelshift is gone in game mode. I was wrong about the increased pixelshift in computer mode, the picture did not fill the screen and I forgot to check the right side.

It's the same computer connected, the only differense is software version 150.89 -> 150.91.

I uploaded pictures showing the 5pixelshift on this forum about a year ago. I don't think it has to be done again. They have fixed it once than they can fix it again.

Banned
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalman View Post
    I've downgraded to 150.89 and the 5pixelshift is gone in game mode. I was wrong about the increased pixelshift in computer mode, the picture did not fill the screen and I forgot to check the right side.

It's the same computer connected, the only differense is software version 150.89 -> 150.91.

I uploaded pictures showing the 5pixelshift on this forum about a year ago. I don't think it has to be done again. They have fixed it once than they can fix it again.
    how can u down grade if i need after checking 150.91. can u explain . thanx

and does it only happens in computer mode ?

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x7007 View Post
    how can u down grade if i need after checking 150.91. can u explain . thanx

and does it only happens in computer mode ?
    Put the firmware 150.89 at root of a FAT32 formatted USB stick, connect it to TV. Go to Meny -> Software settings -> Local updates and install the firmware from the USB stick.

I think the 5pixelshift exists in both game and computer mode as it did a year ago.
    Last edited by Skalman; 11-14-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I have the same problem as before. It was fine until the tv factory reinstall. I go back to install the 150.89 firmware and not fixes.

Connected USB HDD keeps spinning while TV is turned off, it is very annoying take long to turn off the tv.

And if I turn off the tv while the image is distorted : https://www.dropbox.com/s/xun09umewpc1l31/IMG_1911.jpg

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by radek68 View Post
    I have the same problem as before. It was fine until the tv factory reinstall. I go back to install the 150.89 firmware and not fixes.

Connected USB HDD keeps spinning while TV is turned off, it is very annoying take long to turn off the tv.

And if I turn off the tv while the image is distorted : https://www.dropbox.com/s/xun09umewpc1l31/IMG_1911.jpg
    I'm sorry, right now the TV off properly.

If I have only connected hdd is spinning, but if I connected the player through hdmi then if turn directly.

I do not understand why this happens.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skalman View Post
    Put the firmware 150.89 at root of a FAT32 formatted USB stick, connect it to TV. Go to Meny -> Software settings -> Local updates and install the firmware from the USB stick.

I think the 5pixelshift exists in both game and computer mode as it did a year ago.
    Where can I find the old version ?

Why doesn't philips has Archives just for 1 version before so we can always go back if there is a problem and not get stuck on the new version with bothering bugs which makes the tv unusable or just very unhappy.

Philips can you please supply the 150.89 version just incase I have problem with 150.91 ? I would be terribly sad if I would have the 5 pixel off scaling while playing games, it is just very visible.
    Last edited by Philips - Thomas; 11-18-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x7007 View Post
    Where can I find the old version ?

Why doesn't philips has Archives just for 1 version before so we can always go back if there is a problem
    And why don't YOU download the different versions to YOUR computer, and save them there ?!

It's very easy - I've kept all from october 2012 til now.

And then, IF you wanna go back, then just copy the correct version to a USB-stick, and put the USB-stick into your TV, and Go Back to whatever version you have on your USB-stick.

========

Hello, Moderator: WHY can't I log-in here with IE10 ??
    Well, it works TO log-in, but when I try to write something, I'm logged out again...

And I have deleted all cookies and tried again, but to no avail ...

And it doesn't matter if I use IE10 in Combatibility View or not, the same shit anyway ...

It's been like this since you for several months ago changed Forum-program, looong before the site was down for a looong time.

Please FIX - IE = Internet Explorer must surely be the most common Browser that people uses!

( And it doesn't even work when trying to log-in with Social Media - the Log-in works, but when I try to Write, I'm again logged out ... and ends up on another Log-in page, where a Counter only gives me 5 tries, and since that doesn't work, I'm locked out for 15 minutes ... )

/FIX, Thanx!
    Last edited by LbL!; 11-15-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Hi Ina, I just update my 40pfl7007 with this fw, I was not able to activate remote pointer in Smart Tv, the circle I see but it won't move, what is wrong remote controller or fw?

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!500 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    42PFL6007k/12

Just turned on the TV and all i saw were vertical stripes more bright on right side of screen and darker on left side. Restarted from remote: stripes. Unplugged the TV from power, wait 60 seconds then reconnect: stripes gone.
    See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS-Ts...ature=youtu.be for media player feedback
    Yesterday I watched a MKV file 2 hours and 33 minutes long, 720p resolution from USB storage. After about one hour the movie was stopped by itself and the message "Stopped. Press Play to resume" appeared. I had to press play and the movie didn't resume from where it left off but started from 0. Very nice pressing the > button 5 million times to get to the part where the tv simply decided it doesn't want to play anymore all by itself... After this the movie worked to the end...

I am reverting to 150.87 version. At least the picture quality wa sbetter then.

I am fed up with this TV...I am about to put it up for sale andnever buy another philips tv as long as i live.

By the way, when i search for DLNA compatible devices from my phone, this TV is not listed as available. Other brand tvs were listed...

And nice move logging me out when I write this to make posting more difficult...I really appreciate it.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    There is a problem with the 3D, sometimes I need to choose 2 times to move from convert 2D to 3D and then Top and Buttom just to fix cross eye problems and sometimes there are some kind of artefacts that the image just get's repeated very fast. Unbelievable annoying that it happens randomly.

Now both of this problem can happen the same time, sometimes it happens one at the time, u change to convert 2D to 3D u get high cross eye, u change again and u get those repeating images. and sometimes the Input Lag is so high that the mouse moves slow.

I don't understand how to fix it cause I tried everything, and it doesn't just happens in games, it happens in movies too, hardly the same as in games cause u don't do what u do in games same as movies.

+ The slow menus is just annoying to change from Standard to Movie + the Game mode to Off.

I play games 100% of my times and it just Annoying cause I bought this tv for 3D specifically .

Can you check games with Tridef and see what happens in games ? It's something u won't do I guess, it's like off limits, sadly, cause this problem is big.

+Can you improve the 3D performance ?
    +Can you fix the slow menus ?

All the tv's I saw has 90 faster menus than Philips, any TV on the planet has faster menus than Philips, Toshiba,Sony,Chimeni,Samsung.

Even the 8404 in the living room is slow almost same as 7007.

And the weird thing the slowness is changing, sometimes it takes 2 sec until the tv register my tv remote, I tried to change battery, that's not it. It just sick cause using this tv 100% of my times for everything is just annoying.

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    After several days using the new firmware I have only a failure for me is annoying. The channel automatic update works even off.

It has worked well for several days, but today I'm back to start alone and it's annoying because having connected devices is causing the tv light turns alone.

Why does this happen?

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I haven't posted since a while now, but in the latest firmware I found a bug that is irritating. I will also add some things that are still there since 133.5 or something. (I have a 42PFL6877H/12 with a HDD WD 500gb attached)

Most important new bugs:
    1. When watching RTL4 (Dutch channel, cable company REKAM) the video sometimes freezes, but the audio is still going. When I switch from channel and go back, it's working again. Maybe it's other channels too, but I can confirm this with RTL4.
    2. Sometimes the TV suddenly crashes watching cable. (Maybe related to bug number 1).
    3. EPG (internet version) some wrong starting and ending times different programs. (Dutch channels)

Other issues:
    4. Every time i start my Xtreamer i get a message that my HDMI cable is not working properly and that i should try a cable smaller then 5 meters. (It's a new cable 1,5 meters and it works fine) I have testes another cable, same problem.
    5. When I set my Xtreamer to 1080p 24p 50hz or 60hz(watching blu-ray) the picture changes red and blurry. Works fine on all other settings. (Maybe Xtreamer or TV)
    6. When changing channel and press pause button directly or seconds later the tv pauses, but when pressing the play button, the video resumes, but picture turns black or tv crashes and reboot.
    7. EPG (internet version) slow and sometimes it takes a very long time. Stopping and starting guide again will work sometimes.

Hope this will help improving the software!
    Last edited by thepauk; 11-18-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    pausing a channel removes subtitles... just awsome philips.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thepauk View Post
    I haven't posted since a while now, but in the latest firmware I found a bug that is irritating. I will also add some things that are still there since 133.5 or something. (I have a 42PFL6877H/12 with a HDD WD 500gb attached)

Most important new bugs:
    1. When watching RTL4 (Dutch channel, cable company REKAM) the video sometimes freezes, but the audio is still going. When I switch from channel and go back, it's working again. Maybe it's other channels too, but I can confirm this with RTL4.
    !
    Hi,

I've a Philips 55pfl6007h, and I also suffer that problem. In my case it seems to appear when I'm watching spanish HD channel TELE 5 HD. As soon as I change into another channel, and come back to this one, the image appears again.

Thanks.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 811
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks
    Hi,

are you both using any CI/CI+ encryptions?

Regards
    Thomas

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast