Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thepauk View Post
    Other issues:
    4. Every time i start my Xtreamer i get a message that my HDMI cable is not working properly and that i should try a cable smaller then 5 meters. (It's a new cable 1,5 meters and it works fine) I have testes another cable, same problem.
    5. When I set my Xtreamer to 1080p 24p 50hz or 60hz(watching blu-ray) the picture changes red and blurry. Works fine on all other settings. (Maybe Xtreamer or TV)

Hi!

On the Xtreamer Mk1, the first model, in the Setup Menu for A/V, there are several different options for HDMI, the menu is looong, so Scroll Down to be able to SEE ALL different Options!

You can only see like the Ten first, but then it continues down!

Set it to HDMI Auto or HDMI 1080p/60, and then HDMI Chroma Sub Sampling to 4:4:4, and 1080P 24Hz to ON.

/Cheers!

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LbL! View Post
    Hi!

On the Xtreamer Mk1, the first model, in the Setup Menu for A/V, there are several different options for HDMI, the menu is looong, so Scroll Down to be able to SEE ALL different Options!

You can only see like the Ten first, but then it continues down!

Set it to HDMI Auto or HDMI 1080p/60, and then HDMI Chroma Sub Sampling to 4:4:4, and 1080P 24Hz to ON.

/Cheers!
    Hi,

Xtreamer Sidewinder 3 has a different menu. I tried HDMI auto or HDMI 1080p 50hz/60hz no effect.
    I also have the option 1080p 24hz on or off, but that's about it.
    Blurry red vision only occurs with 1080p on the message about the HDMI cable always!

Thanks for replying!!

Banned
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    Philips, look how fast the menu works for this guy !

for me it's 200% slower

http://youtu.be/mNg7mGspmzE?t=1m48s

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Philips , I just updated to 150.91 and I have the 5Pixel problem again on the left side.

Please fix it.

Can you tell us exacly why the problem is back ?

god knowns how many more problems are back with this firmware if this one like 3-4 version is back.

Please fix it Urgent, I am really requsting of you

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Everytime I put 3D mode, Top and buttom or 2D - 3D , it activates PNM automatically while in GAME MODE and I have stuttering while playing the game !@!# (it might happen on all 3D modes, just check it )

I know it because after I quit the game I have mouse lag and moving from GAME MODE to OFF it only flashes tiny bit and the mouse lag stays, if I put back GAME MODE it takes like 1 sec more and the mouse lag dissapear, and I can see that the 5 Pixel scaling dissapear because it is on OFF Computer/Game mode. So it clearly doing it alone. I can't believe you screwed the 3D mode now, not that before it was better, I needed to try 5 times until I didn't have 100% crosstalk on the image.. the 3D was really screwed. now you fixed the crosstalk but I have stuttering because I can't use GAME MODE while in 3D cause it doing it automatically.
    PHILIPS COMON.

So everytime I go 3D I am getting Stuttering Highly very annoying, and to get Game Mode On back I need to go all the way in the menu to put it OFF and then back to Game to have it work.

The only thing that's good with this firmware is that it fixed the 40000000% crosstalk, like there was duplicate of the image 50% of the times and I don't know what fixed it the other 50% of the times.

I am using this TV for 3D gaming 24/7 and now u really Screwed this, PUT FIRMWARE ASAP to fix this problem + the 5 Pixel scale on the left side.

What you MUST FIX :

- Terribly slow menu !
    - Add Game/Computer Shortcut !
    - FIX the Game/Computer OFF Random Stuttering when playing in Games and watching Movies !
    - FIX the 5 Pixel Scaling on the left side on Game Mode And Computer Mode ( Both of them has the problem )
    - FIX the 3D mode, while choosing any 3D mode the TV disable Game/Computer to OFF automatically and there is Stuttering in game and Very High Input LAG ! ( On the menu it still says GAME ) but the real setting it's on is OFF, the mouse just has high amount of Input Lag. and the artefacts that in-game from the PNM cause. It's clearly visible and u can feel it. And the 5 Pixel is not there anymore. So it means it's not in Game mode On. ( UPDATE ) If I change source ( to satalite lets say) and then to my PC/HDMI. after I change to any 3D mode the screen goes back to GAME Mode with the 5Pixel scale off automatically.

THERE IS A BIG ISSUE HERE and many other HIDDEN bugs !

Now instead you fixed the PNM bug u just insert it to 3D Mode !
    and disable the Game mode OFF on the way. U can't use 3D now with Game mode / Game - Computer selected, it just goes to OFF all the time.

What is wrong with you guys, can't you fix something without ruining everything else ? I mean QA Quality Assurance , do that 100%
    Last edited by x7007; 12-09-2013 at 01:27 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to x7007 For This Useful Post:

james87 (12-08-2013)

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Ina, someone can we get reply for that please ?

The TV is not useable for gaming at the moment !

And I overwrite the older firmware with the new firmware on the DOK.

And 150.89 wasn't better, it had the problem like I said with the crosstalk.

Philips I am seriously can't do anything 3D gaming at the moment.

Please work on that.

Anyone else has this problem ?

3D mode, while choosing any 3D mode the TV disable Game/Computer to OFF automatically and there is Stuttering in game and Very High Input LAG ! ( It doesn't do that as if it's OFF on the menu, it just OFF on itself, even if it's Game on the settings.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to x7007 For This Useful Post:

james87 (12-08-2013)

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x7007 View Post
    Everytime I put 3D mode, Top and buttom or 2D - 3D , it activates PNM automatically while in GAME MODE and I have stuttering while playing the game !@!# (it might happen on all 3D modes, just check it )

I know it because after I quit the game I have mouse lag and moving from GAME MODE to OFF it only flashes tiny bit and the mouse lag stays, if I put back GAME MODE it takes like 1 sec more and the mouse lag dissapear, and I can see that the 5 Pixel scaling dissapear because it is on OFF Computer/Game mode. So it clearly doing it alone. I can't believe you screwed the 3D mode now, not that before it was better, I needed to try 5 times until I didn't have 100% crosstalk on the image.. the 3D was really screwed. now you fixed the crosstalk but I have stuttering because I can't use GAME MODE while in 3D cause it doing it automatically.
    PHILIPS COMON.

So everytime I go 3D I am getting Stuttering Highly very annoying, and to get Game Mode On back I need to go all the way in the menu to put it OFF and then back to Game to have it work.

The only thing that's good with this firmware is that it fixed the 40000000% crosstalk, like there was duplicate of the image 50% of the times and I don't know what fixed it the other 50% of the times.

I am using this TV for 3D gaming 24/7 and now u really Screwed this, PUT FIRMWARE ASAP to fix this problem + the 5 Pixel scale on the left side.

What you MUST FIX :

- Terribly slow menu !
    - Add Game/Computer Shortcut !
    - FIX the Game/Computer OFF Random Stuttering when playing in Games and watching Movies !
    - FIX the 5 Pixel Scaling on the left side on Game Mode And Computer Mode ( Both of them has the problem )
    - FIX the 3D mode, while choosing any 3D mode the TV disable Game/Computer to OFF automatically and there is Stuttering in game and Very High Input LAG ! ( On the menu it still says GAME ) but the real setting it's on is OFF, the mouse just has high amount of Input Lag. and the artefacts that in-game from the PNM cause. It's clearly visible and u can feel it.

totally agree withthese failures.I amalsosufferingmuchinput lag,andcrosstalk.

I hope and wishto settle itas soon as possibleand weare listeningto takenotalthe matter.

a greeting

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Does all those firmware files support my tv 7007 ? cause it seems everything is the same, the fixes, the version, everything is exactly the same for all the tvs.

Can someone check or tell me if this files support 7007K please ! or all the tv's , cause there is no reason that it won't, they all have the same exactly chip just some hardware options that doesn't change with the firmware as it seem, it is exactly the same CHIP.

it says Supported models (6XX7/12, 9XX7X/12 -models): 6007, 9607, 9707 ,, but nothing about 7007

Cause then I can downgrade this stinky firmware, I can't do anything !!
    http://philips.samipupu.com/9xx7.html

UPDATE : ( UPDATE ) If I change source ( to satalite lets say) and then to my PC/HDMI. after I change to any 3D mode the screen goes back to GAME Mode with the 5Pixel scale off automatically.

THERE IS A BIG ISSUE HERE and many other HIDDEN bugs !

Now instead you fixed the PNM bug u just insert it to 3D Mode !

What is wrong with you guys, can't you fix something without ruining everything else ? I mean QA Quality Assurance , do that 100%
    Last edited by x7007; 12-09-2013 at 01:22 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to x7007 For This Useful Post:

james87 (12-09-2013)

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    thing to do is complain to the technical service from philips website. I just did and they said that the problems that I have would happen to the engineering department to recognize already have it. we should all do that and detallarles all errors. I also suffer all these problems with my Phlips pfl 37 "6007h.

greetings to all

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by james87 View Post
    thing to do is complain to the technical service from philips website. I just did and they said that the problems that I have would happen to the engineering department to recognize already have it. we should all do that and detallarles all errors. I also suffer all these problems with my Phlips pfl 37 "6007h.

greetings to all

So ALL the problems I said are known, and will get fixed ? any ETA?

Please confirm.

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    I did not confirm 100% that they solved, I replied that it would pass the technical department, and once there you will see that is what happens.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by james87 View Post
    I did not confirm 100% that they solved, I replied that it would pass the technical department, and once there you will see that is what happens.
    Anyone else we can talk with, give more details or request for ETA, this tv is very much unstable/unuseable in 3D at the moment, and many other bugs I can't seem to Lock on, but 150.89 was the worst of them all, the crosstalk was just from the TV and I couldn't figure what was the cause, sometimes it just work and sometimes not, and again it was unplayable when it did have crosstalk, because it was like watching 3D without the 3D glasses, that much. And the Input Lag was changing every time when you changed couple of times from Game On to Off, and the Input Lag would feel different, like instead 60ms it would be 30ms, I just can't describe it, and I couldn't figure up once again what it was that causing it.

Now that they fixed the Crosstalk, there are bunch of other bugs that still makes the game unplayable, in just other way.

Bronze Member
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x7007 View Post
    Anyone else we can talk with, give more details or request for ETA, this tv is very much unstable/unuseable in 3D at the moment, and many other bugs I can't seem to Lock on, but 150.89 was the worst of them all, the crosstalk was just from the TV and I couldn't figure what was the cause, sometimes it just work and sometimes not, and again it was unplayable when it did have crosstalk, because it was like watching 3D without the 3D glasses, that much. And the Input Lag was changing every time when you changed couple of times from Game On to Off, and the Input Lag would feel different, like instead 60ms it would be 30ms, I just can't describe it, and I couldn't figure up once again what it was that causing it.

Now that they fixed the Crosstalk, there are bunch of other bugs that still makes the game unplayable, in just other way.
    're absolutely right, so everyone must do something to sort it out. because this is very embarrassing. the only thing that is going to win again not buy a philips tv and I decantare other more stable brands like samsung and lg

Bronze Member
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    model 9707

It have happend 5+ times now. All my settings reset to standard. So annoying that this happend.

I have set the auto turn off screen to "0 min or off mode" but still after few hours i got a notice that i need to click "ok" to prevent it to turn off?

anyone got this problem?

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingzapp View Post
    model 9707

It have happend 5+ times now. All my settings reset to standard. So annoying that this happend.

I have set the auto turn off screen to "0 min or off mode" but still after few hours i got a notice that i need to click "ok" to prevent it to turn off?

anyone got this problem?
    Yes, I got, and my parents too.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast