Hello, I have 46PFL8007K/12 and I would like to connect HD set-top-box with dual HD tuner. I see on TV much smaller SCART connector comparing to those I knew in past. Do you know how it is called and if it's somehow standardized? I need cable with such little connector on one side and I guess regular (big one) on the other side.