New "MyRemote" App's launched.
New App version 2.0 released, now also available for Apple devices!
For both MyRemote Apps (Apple and Android) we have created a forum. Feel free to post your experiences, ideas, and questions here about this cool piece of software.
The Philips "MyRemote" App offers a wide variety of control buttons to replace the by-packed remote control. Simply connect all your Philips products to the same network and select the device you want to control. Additional features like easy text entry and pushing pictures to your TV really turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android smartphone or Tablet into an easy to use remote control.
- Apple URL: http://itunes.apple.com/ee/app/av-re...426883783?mt=8
- Android URL: http://market.android.com/details?id=philips.oneremote
- Ensure all devices are powered "on". To turn "on" your Philips devices, please use their standard Remote Controls, not this application.
- The smartphone and your Philips devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- UPnP must be enabled on the WiFi network for the App to work. Some routers have an option to block UPnP for security reasons.
- Smart TV must be enabled on your Philips TV. To enable:
1. Turn "on" your TV.
2. Switch to “Watch TV”.
3. Enter 5646877223 (“jointspace”) using your TV Remote Control (your TV will switch channels, but this can be ignored). Note: Numbers must be entered rather quickly.
4. If successful, “jointSPACE enabled” will appear (briefly) on the TV screen.
Last edited by Philips; 02-24-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Reason: Added remark on UPnP.
The Following User Says Thank You to Philips For This Useful Post: