I have a Philips 32PFL5008/H12 which feeds its sound to a Pioneer VSX-922 receiver. But always when I switch the receiver to reproduce the sound of the TV I have to trun the sound level of the reciever to a very high level.
I assume both tools have some kind of setting that can be adjusted; does the TV have one?
Both are connected via a HDMI-cable.