Results 1 to 5 of 5
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    Points: 73, Level: 1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!7 days registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3
    Points
    73
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Phillips 47PFL6007T and Apple TV3

    Hey

    Im having trouble with a Phillips 47PFL6007T and Apple TV3.

    When im streaming content from Netflix, Vimeo, Plex Server etc, the picture lags and get a strange stutter very often. Sound is not affected at all. I have tried the following.

    1. Tried two diffrent ATV3 (with diffrent fw)
    2. Ruled out network problems, unit connected to rj45, 1gbs/100mbps ethernet. MS ok.
    3. Changed HDMI cabel and HDMI input on the Phillips.
    4. Tv fw is the latest of course.
    5. Tried diffrent settings on the phillips regarding picture.
    6. Tried the ATVs on diffrent units, work ok there.

    Can anyone assist me, Its a bummer because everyting would be perfect if I could remove this problem.

    Regards
    J.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Points: 16,257, Level: 38
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Points
    16,257
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 98 Times in 82 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jonare@endrerud.org View Post
    Hey

    Im having trouble with a Phillips 47PFL6007T and Apple TV3.

    When im streaming content from Netflix, Vimeo, Plex Server etc, the picture lags and get a strange stutter very often. Sound is not affected at all. I have tried the following.

    1. Tried two diffrent ATV3 (with diffrent fw)
    2. Ruled out network problems, unit connected to rj45, 1gbs/100mbps ethernet. MS ok.
    3. Changed HDMI cabel and HDMI input on the Phillips.
    4. Tv fw is the latest of course.
    5. Tried diffrent settings on the phillips regarding picture.
    6. Tried the ATVs on diffrent units, work ok there.

    Can anyone assist me, Its a bummer because everyting would be perfect if I could remove this problem.

    Regards
    J.

    Hi jonare,

    Thank you for giving detailed information about what you have already tried. That's very helpful.

    Have you checked that the ATV output is set to a supported format/resolution?
    You can check the formats on page 52 of the user manual here:
    http://philips.to/1mA6JMp

    Do you get an issues with other external HDMI devices at all?

    Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod

  3. #3
    Points: 73, Level: 1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!7 days registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3
    Points
    73
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    I have tried hard setting the ATV to 1080p/i both 60/50hz, same with 720p. I will check closer to see if the problem i worse or better with any of them.

  4. #4
    Points: 73, Level: 1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!7 days registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3
    Points
    73
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    More...

    Quote Originally Posted by jonare@endrerud.org View Post
    I have tried hard setting the ATV to 1080p/i both 60/50hz, same with 720p. I will check closer to see if the problem i worse or better with any of them.
    At 50hz you have a constant skip in picture at 0.5 ms between, at 60hz you have several skips i bulks with 5-10 secunds between.

    How can i resolve this Phillips, this cant be right ?

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Points: 16,257, Level: 38
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Points
    16,257
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 98 Times in 82 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jonare@endrerud.org View Post
    At 50hz you have a constant skip in picture at 0.5 ms between, at 60hz you have several skips i bulks with 5-10 secunds between.

    How can i resolve this Phillips, this cant be right ?

    Hi jonare,

    Have you tried connecting a different HDMI device? Do you get the same issue there?

    Do you experience any picture issues if you play from other sources? USB, SmartTV etc.

    Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod

Similar Topics

  1. 47pfl6007t/12 - unable to download SW updates
    By tonyweimer in forum TV: Software 2012 models
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 08:58 AM
  2. My TV (47PFL6007T/12) won´t work anymore
    By wiran in forum TV: Other
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 07:30 AM
  3. I need help to install best possible settings for my 47PFL6007t/12
    By KjetilinNorway in forum TV: Installation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 08:44 AM
  4. 47PFL6007T/12 not working with Playstation 3
    By Pycnopodia in forum TV: Connectivity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2012, 02:22 AM
  5. Philips 47PFL6007T
    By Chris.Halford in forum TV: Other
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 03:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •