• Bookmark and Share
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

Level
    Thanks

Question Philips 46PFL6606k/02

I have a Philips 46PFL6606k/02 the TV is no longer working sometimes it starts and it shows the PHILIPS logo and then goes black and after that its showing just for a second or 2 a white screen and then again sometimes i can get in to the home menu then it freezes and restarts and the restart will continue in a loop until unplug it from the lead.

In the worst case as its now it not showing anything just a blink of a dark blue and then restart and restarts.If i leave it like that for a few days it will show the Philips logo again for a couple of hours or so and again nothing.

My question is witch part should i replace the PS (power supply) or the SSB (small signal board).

If u have any question about how the tv reacts ill be happy to answer.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jorkofmi View Post
    I have a Philips 46PFL6606k/02 the TV is no longer working sometimes it starts and it shows the PHILIPS logo and then goes black and after that its showing just for a second or 2 a white screen and then again sometimes i can get in to the home menu then it freezes and restarts and the restart will continue in a loop until unplug it from the lead.

In the worst case as its now it not showing anything just a blink of a dark blue and then restart and restarts.If i leave it like that for a few days it will show the Philips logo again for a couple of hours or so and again nothing.

My question is witch part should i replace the PS (power supply) or the SSB (small signal board).

If u have any question about how the tv reacts ill be happy to answer.

Hi jorkofmi,

I'm sorry to hear your TV is no longer booting up properly.

We do however not advise self-repair of Philips TVs for various reasons, and therefore we also do not give information regarding repair procedures on our official support channels, including the forum.

The best thing you can do is take up contact with an authorised Philips repair centre, who may be able to assist you.

Should you require help finding your nearest repair centre, please contact your local Philips customer service team:

http://www.support.philips.com/suppo..._selector.jsp?
    Select your country and preferred language, then Contact.

Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod