04-15-2014, 03:27 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Thanked 105 Times in 88 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v22.214.171.124 (3.07) - for 50x8 - 2013
The new FW is live. For technical feedback (positive and negative points) please post here:
This thread is mainly for details and discussions.
This FW is applicable to EU models only.
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
TPM1013E_003.007.000.001 (Date published: 2014-04-10)
- Issue fix: (French) Sets blocked, frequently on BFM and M6.
- Issue fix: Picture is cut off when playing video clips from USB.
- Issue fix: (Russian) Capital letter issue.
- Issue fix: Security on SmartTV set.
TPM1013E_003.005.000.001 (Date published: 2014-03-10)
- Issue fix: In HBBTV the volume bar do no show, but can adjust volume.
- Issue fix: The volume indicator is not displayed, but can adjust volume.
- Issue fix: VoD buffers & stops playback in TPM10 (maxdome and watchever).
- Issue fix: (DE) Skype menus in wrong language since 126.96.36.199.
- Issue fix: (DACH) Unicable is not working well.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) TV cannot recode channel both in DVB-T2 and in cable TV.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) cannot type “space” symbol from on-screen keyboard in SmartTV mode.
- Issue fix: (Ukrainian and Russian) Language in Smart TV, input of capital letters are not correct.
- Issue fix: TV will hang up when entering Hbb TV menu.
- Issue fix: Repetitive OSD "channel-update is available in std.-by".
- Issue fix: T2 channel no sound output.
TPM1013E_003.002.000.001 (Date published: 2014-02-12)
- [NetTV apps] TV hang-up after video playback in MEGOGO apps.
- Issue fix: Duplicate channels detection on DVB-T.
- Issue fix: Subtitles in Netflix are unreadable.
- Issue fix: (Russia) DVB_T2 reception failed.
- Issue fix: (Spain) When the customer watching TV, he/she gets the message to enter pin code.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) viewing of .JPG pictures from USB issue. Some pictures in .JPG format cannot be viewed correctly on TV screen.
TPM1013E_003.001.000.001 (Date published: 2013-12-12)
- Sami Subtitle [SF Anytime app]: Sami subtitles are not displayed during movie playback.
- No video when playback MPEG-DASH clear content but audio is heard.
- Implement NetTV library V2.08.
- Ziggo E-sticker icon update.
- Issue fix: TV not waking up from standby when setting a PVR.
- Issue fix: DVB-S/ set does return to last program status after stand by.
- Issue fix: TV boots up with no picture, only audio, when switched on from lounge light.
- Issue fix: SmartTV hangs after 5-10 sec rewinding.
- Issue fix: Russian Cyrillic “абвг” letters isn't working in SMART TV Internet browser.
TPM1013E_003.000.000.001 (Date published: 2013-10-14)
- Implemented NetTV library V2.05.
- Synchronized Ziggo(VOD) certification solution.
- Added Telenet broadcast certification: When a channel scan is performed from the TV menu, no digital channels are found when the parameters are not reset.
- Fine-tune Miracast function with Samsung S4 and LG Nexus mobile phone.
- Feature implementation: YTLB V4, HBBTV, MyRemote (without recording function), Multiroom function.
TPM1013E_002.030.000.001 (Date published: 2013-10-02)
- Added NetTV library V1.05.2 for solution of Germany/Turkey Smart TV reboot issue in DVB-S input.
- Solution for 55PFL4908H in which 3D is not working correctly.
TPM1013E_002.025.000.001 (Date published: 2013-08-07)
- Fixed Belgium missing DTV channel issue.
- Slovenia -DVB-T scan with country SLOVENIA: DVB-T channels are located from program number 800+.
- PQ/Panel data update.
- Canal Digital certification award and e-sticker enabled.
- Update Slovenia language translation.
- Skype no function after SW V2.023 upgrade via autorun.upg.
- Backlight dimming modification for TXT subtitle.
- PQ/Panel data update.
- Issue fix: Unity media certification logo is shown for Country Netherlands instead of UPC certification logo.
- Issue fix: Analogue channels inside additional settings for DVB-T scan, country Slovenia, should be OFF by default.
- Issue fix: A HELP menu »?« – electronic user manual – database is empty/nothing is shown on the screen.
- Issue fix: OSD keyboard should appear in local languages (see Done, Hide, Backspace,…).
- Issue fix: DLNA server error message: See below. This is not true. All other connected devices can play all content.
- Add Telenet broadcast certification: DVB-C CAM menu does not allow confirmation of entered.
- Add Telenet broadcast certification: Fix No network ID can be entered when starting a channel.
- NetTV library 1.05 implementation.
- PQ/Panel data update.
- One PQ for H/T/K model.
- 4900 model uses 4500 e-DFU (450012125202).
- Hebrew language implementation.
- IP Push : Update UI translation for Germany request (IP push and SW USB upgrade).
- E-sticker update.
- Field issue: Error 500 while opening IP EPG.
- Field Issue : [Ziggo]Pin Pop Up is displayed when exiting VOD or inserting CAM or channel switching.
- Field issue: Network Data Update YES/NO issue.
- Field issue: Loading of SmartTV portal during 6am update.
- Field issue: No signal when connect to special STB (Turkey).
- Field issue: Broadcast EPG DVB-S: First program cannot be selected.
- Field Issue : Update UI translation for Germany request (DivX UI in Content browser).
- Service issue: TV cannot dump update.html to NTFS USB.
- Service issue: RDM issue[IPM-86700].
- Service issue: IP upgrade sometimes failed.
- NetTV App improvement - Wuaki TV app issue.
- Skype kit 4.5 implementation.
- BBC iplayer certification.
TPM1013E_002.021.000.001 (Date published: 2013-05-22)
- Introduction of new product ranges (22” and 24” series).
- Improvement on WiFi connection.
- Improvement on 3D video. (Only applicable to 3D models).
- Virtual keyboard is removed after access Smart TV.
- Updated onscreen help content.
- Updated predefined channel list for Austria.
- Corrected OSD errors for Portuguese language.
- Added translations for software upgrade EULA (End User License Agreement).
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2014, 03:36 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:14 AM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:15 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 13Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:14 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:14 PM