Results 1 to 6 of 6
  • Topic Tools
  • Display
  • Bookmark and Share
  1. #1
    New Member
    Points: 34, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Points
    34
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    No more video from my tv.

    I've made a mistake: while I was (playing) in the SAM menu I stored some wrongs settings and now my 32pf9531 doesn't show any images anymore.
    Please, tell me how to solve this problem.
    It's really a big problem to me.
    Again, please help me.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Points: 15,986, Level: 38
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,928
    Points
    15,986
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 95 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by mike35 View Post
    I've made a mistake: while I was (playing) in the SAM menu I stored some wrongs settings and now my 32pf9531 doesn't show any images anymore.
    Please, tell me how to solve this problem.
    It's really a big problem to me.
    Again, please help me.

    Hi mike35,

    The SAM is not intended for end users. It is a Service Alignment Menu for authorised service technicians only and any small change can have drastic and difficult to rectify consequences.
    We do not advise for end users use the Service Alignment Menu for this reason exactly.

    The only way to rectify the unintended changes made in the SAM would be through a service intervention from an authorised service centre. We cannot advise on the use of SAM through our customer support channels.

    If you need help finding your nearest service centre, please feel free to contact the local Philips customer service team:

    http://www.support.philips.com/suppo..._selector.jsp?
    Select your country and preferred language, then Contact.

    Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod

  3. #3
    New Member
    Points: 34, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Points
    34
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for the answer. I know I made a big mistake. Is there any other way to solve the problem? These day I was out of Town but now It's hard staying at home without watching TV.
    Thanks again in advance for any help.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Points: 15,986, Level: 38
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,928
    Points
    15,986
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 95 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Hi Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike35 View Post
    Thanks for the answer. I know I made a big mistake. Is there any other way to solve the problem? These day I was out of Town but now It's hard staying at home without watching TV.
    Thanks again in advance for any help.
    I'm afraid there isn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Philips - Ina View Post
    We cannot advise on the use of SAM through our customer support channels.
    Since the SAM is not intended for consumer use, I cannot advise you other than to seek help from technicians authorised to use the SAM functions.

    Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod

  5. #5
    New Member
    Points: 34, Level: 1
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3
    Points
    34
    Level
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for the answer.
    I wrote Philips an email and they wrote back I can solve the problem following the instruction in the user manual of the TV. I don't know what procedure they are talking about as I cannot see any picture from my TV.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Points: 15,986, Level: 38
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Philips - Ina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,928
    Points
    15,986
    Level
    38
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 95 Times in 79 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by mike35 View Post
    Thanks for the answer.
    I wrote Philips an email and they wrote back I can solve the problem following the instruction in the user manual of the TV. I don't know what procedure they are talking about as I cannot see any picture from my TV.

    Hi Mike,

    Customer Service would not be able to assist you in this matter in any way. I can only imagine that they were trying to be helpful but not being sure what the issue in fact was.

    The conclusion that I urge you to understand is:

    You cannot rectify the issue without service intervention.
    Please contact your local authorised Philips Service Center.


    Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod

Similar Topics

  1. Video Editing of USB recorded Video
    By Adrianob2 in forum TV: USB-recording
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 11:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •