05-06-2014, 10:40 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Thanked 104 Times in 88 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW 150.95 - for 6/7/8/9000 Series - 2012
The new FW will be live soon.
Due to our global IT structure, there might be a delay in the uploading to our support websites.
For details please see here:
This thread is more for details and discussions.
This FW is applicable to EU models only.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
QF1EU_0.150.95.0 (Date published: 2014-04-28)
- Audio via HTS can be heard in watchever app / Maxdome VoD.
- Solution for Voyo “Format not supported”.
- Channel logo database update.
- Updated OSD messages.
- Improved video playback Slovenian VoD.
- Solution for security issues.
QF1EU_0.150.92.0 (Date published: 2013-11-06)
- Improved behavior of HBB TV.
- Free disc space indicator is displayed in German and Spanish Broadcast-EPG.
- Improvements in playing Playready streams.
- Improvements using the ‘Internet’ app in Smart TV.
- Improvements in Quick start feature.
- Correct displaying of Telenet clock.
- Teletext improvement after channel change.
- Improvements in playback PVR recordings.
- Improvements in picture display in Game-mode.
QF1EU-0.150.91.0 (Date published: 2013-11-06)
- Improvement for Microsoft Smooth Streaming.
- Solution about teletext cannot be turned off for Antenna 1 in Romania.
- Solution for Russian time zones.
- Improvement hover effect on App in the SmartTV application when using the pointer.
- Improvement on streaming video applications.
- Improvement about quick startup behaviour.
- Improvement about language selection when using MKV selections.
QF1EU_0.150.89.0 (Date published: 2013-09-06)
- Solution for not always working back button to switch to previous channel.
- Solution for stuck when selecting a demo image.
- Improvements for playing mp4 files.
- Solution for Natural motion “ON” at startup although disabled in the menu.
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 51Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:13 AM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 77Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:26 AM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 29Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:56 AM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 136Last Post: 03-06-2013, 07:27 PM
By Philips - Benedickte in forum TV: Software 2012 modelsReplies: 180Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:39 AM