Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks

Not working 3d in smart tv in 6008K

Hello, i have tv 6008K, and it's not possible to watch 3d in smart tv. When i buy my tv everything was OK With newest firmware 3d not work correct (and not work at all) in smart tv.

Is this software or hardware problem ?
    Does my tv support 3d in smart tv ?

Thanks in advance

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    New Achievement!Overdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_m View Post
    Hello, i have tv 6008K, and it's not possible to watch 3d in smart tv. When i buy my tv everything was OK With newest firmware 3d not work correct (and not work at all) in smart tv.

Is this software or hardware problem ?
    Does my tv support 3d in smart tv ?

Thanks in advance

Hi peter-m,

Could you please confirm which firmware you have installed?

Also, could you give some more information about the content you are trying to view in 3D? Also, how does it not work correctly exactly?

Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod

Banned
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks
    Hello,

When i buy tv, in salesman store i check that 3d was working perfect in smart tv in youtube ... also in my home 3d works perfect. I am not sure for software version from factory ... it was long time ago, and i can not check this.

Now with 173.46 3d not work ... picture crash every time. I try to watch 3d sbs. So i think that this is software problem. Yes i know that there is newest firmware version, but before tell me to upgrade to latest version please let me know - this problem is fixed in newest versions or no ?

I check on other smart 3d tv's that are 2 times cheaper that mine ... and this work perfect ... And my tv was working ok when i buy it ... but not after that ...

Thanks in advance

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Hello,

When i buy tv, in salesman store i check that 3d was working perfect in smart tv in youtube ... also in my home 3d works perfect. I am not sure for software version from factory ... it was long time ago, and i can not check this.

Now with 173.46 3d not work ... picture crash every time. I try to watch 3d sbs. So i think that this is software problem. Yes i know that there is newest firmware version, but before tell me to upgrade to latest version please let me know - this problem is fixed in newest versions or no ?

I check on other smart 3d tv's that are 2 times cheaper that mine ... and this work perfect ... And my tv was working ok when i buy it ... but not after that ...

Thanks in advance

Hi peter_m,

The newest software version for your TV is 173.52.

I would still advise you to update to this latest version as otherwise I cannot take it any further.

Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod

Banned
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award

Level
    Thanks
    Hello Ina,

I perfectly know about latest versions ... but just wait to stabilize version, without many problems (as i read from other customers) ...

And there is not need to answer to every customer "please install latest firmware" ... if customer have registration here - be sure that he know about latest firmwares ...

I just ask you simple question - is this problem repaired in latest firmware ... if not ... i don't need to install it, problems that you tell that is repaired are not important for me.

I Just want working 3d in smart tv ... as the same way how it was working in beginning, and works on other brands tv-s. And ask you - is 3d problem repaired or no.

Thanks in advance

Diamond Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,390
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassTagger First ClassOverdrive1000 Experience PointsNew Achievement!
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Thanks
    Hi,

due to the fixed secuirty issue of 173.49 you should consider to update to the latest firmware...

Toengel@Alex

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Hello Ina,

I perfectly know about latest versions ... but just wait to stabilize version, without many problems (as i read from other customers) ...

And there is not need to answer to every customer "please install latest firmware" ... if customer have registration here - be sure that he know about latest firmwares ...

I just ask you simple question - is this problem repaired in latest firmware ... if not ... i don't need to install it, problems that you tell that is repaired are not important for me.

I Just want working 3d in smart tv ... as the same way how it was working in beginning, and works on other brands tv-s. And ask you - is 3d problem repaired or no.

Thanks in advance

Hi peter_m,

I can understand that you perhaps do not wish to update to the latest firmware version and this is of course your own choice entirely. I have no problem respecting this wish.

However, when it comes to providing support for issues with previous software version, I ask that you understand that the level of support we are able to provide will be minimal.

There are no specifically mentioned improvements in regards to 3D functions with the most recent software upgrades. However, all software updates include improvements for stability and user experience as well as the specifically mentioned changes.

We reserve the right to not publish every single change to software publicly. This is fairly standard practice within the electronics industry. So I can only tell you that there are no publicly announced improvements to 3D, but whether or not your issue will be improved with this software update is unsure.

The only specific solution we have had for 3D not working in YouTube was in version 173.42. We have not had any confirmed reports of this issue occurring since this version. So why you are still experiencing this with version 173.46, I couldn't say.

However, my options of looking further into this is very limited, due to the software not being the most recent version.

We do in fact want to help as best as we are able, but do require a few things in return in order to do this to a satisfactory extent.

Do you have any the same issue on any other sources as well?

Best regards,
    Ina
    Forum Mod