06-17-2014, 07:58 AM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Thanked 65 Times in 61 Posts
- Rep Power
How to enable Dropbox recording for 2 or more monitors (iOS)
If you have 2 or more monitors, try the following to setup each monitor:
1. Go to Settings>Online>Dropbox recording, make sure the status of Dropbox recording is On.
2. Go to Dropbox>Dropbox settings, press the “ON/OFF” button twice to reset. Make sure the “Enabled” status is “ON” before you quit.
3. There will be a pop up window for Dropbox login, input your Dropbox account and password.
4. You will receive the alert of this monitor after link to Dropbox successfully.
5. Follow the step 1-4 to set up other monitors.
If above solution does not work, please delete your monitors and setup again. Make sure all your monitors finish setup process before linking them to Dropbox.
Philips Moderation Team
Last edited by Philips - Rafal; 06-17-2014 at 08:02 AM.
By ulisescoronel in forum Apps: In.Sight Wireless Monitor and In.Sight AppReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2013, 08:13 AM
By PaulDonovan in forum Apps: In.Sight Wireless Monitor and In.Sight AppReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2013, 02:31 AM
By Md72 in forum Apps: In.Sight Wireless Monitor and In.Sight AppReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:12 AM
By leal in forum TV ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2012, 12:32 PM
By patrick in forum Smart TV: AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:51 PM