06-17-2014, 02:17 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
- Rep Power
The new Philips TV Remote App.
The Philips TV Remote App (for our new Android powered TV's).
Why just watch TV when you can do so much more? Discover how much fun interacting with your Philips Smart TV* can be with the Philips TV Remote app on your smart phone or tablet. It can replace your conventional remote control and offer many extra features from easy text entry to sharing media that is on your home network and much more!
Control your TV with your smart device. Don’t feel like using your remote control?
With the Philips TV Remote app on your smart phone or tablet, you can:
- switch channels and adjust the volume; just like a remote control.
- browse the TV menu - exactly as on TV - without interrupting your viewing experience, or
- stay up to date using the TV Electronic Program Guide (country and provider dependent), to view ratings and extra program info. Both options let you choose shows to watch.
What’s more, with the Philips TV Remote app, you can even speak into your smart phone, to search for your favorite programs (supports 7 languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish).
Share photos, videos and more between your TV and smart device. What happens when your TV gets friendly with your Android phone or tablet? Magic! Share your favorite music, pictures and movies from your device onto your TV or pull digital broadcast TV onto your tablet or laptop, with a simple command!
* The Philips "TV Remote App" is compatible with Philips Smart TVs released in 2014 and later (xxPFS8109, xxPFS8159, xxPFS8209, and xxPUS8809).
* You can check the compatibility of the Philips TV Remote App with your specific model at the online support page of your product at www.philips.com/support. Also ensure your product has been upgraded with the latest software.
* The screenshots are merely used to give an impression of the available features. Actual available features differ based on the connected Philips device.
* For Philips Smart TV released in 2013 and before, please download the Philips "MyRemote App".
* Currently only launched in Denmark (Danish), Finland (Finnish), Norway (Norwegian), Sweden (Swedish) and France (French).
TV Remote App - Apple The new Philips TV Remote AppBy Philips admin in forum TV Remote Control and Ambilight AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-30-2015, 09:10 PM
By andersroed in forum Blu-ray: BDP2000 & 3000 SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2012, 08:12 PM
By will in forum TV ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2012, 04:01 PM
By gandalao in forum TV ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2012, 09:13 PM
By Philips in forum Blu-ray: General and Others (MBD/PB Series)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:45 AM