06-20-2014, 12:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Thanked 106 Times in 89 Posts
- Rep Power
Experience thread - FW v22.214.171.124 (3.10) - for 42x8, 44x8, 45x8 and 49x8 - 2013
The new FW is live. For technical feedback (positive and negative points) please post here:
This thread is mainly for details and discussions.
This FW is applicable to EU models only.
After upgrading your TV, it is necessary to perform a "cold start". This means that, after the TV is running again (after the update), shut down the TV, wait 1 minute (till all components are shut down), and unplug the TV from the mains (pull power cord) for 2 minutes before starting again.
TPM1013E_003.010.000.001 (Date published: 2014-06-13)
- Issue fix: Worldcup Abilight app support for 2K13 Smart TV model.
- Issue fix: RC response slowly issue.
TPM1013E_003.009.000.001 (Date published: 2014-05-26)
- Issue fix: Auto-fill setting.
- Issue fix: Improvement of RC slow reaction when there are DVB-S channels installed.
- Issue fix: HDMI ARC OSD message permanently shown up.
TPM1013E_003.007.000.001 (Date published: 2014-04-10)
- Issue fix: (French) Sets blocked, frequently on BFM and M6.
- Issue fix: Picture is cut off when playing video clips from USB.
- Issue fix: (Russian) Capital letter issue.
- Issue fix: Security on SmartTV set.
TPM1013E_003.005.000.001 (Date published: 2014-03-10)
- Issue fix: In HBBTV the volume bar do no show, but can adjust volume.
- Issue fix: The volume indicator is not displayed, but can adjust volume.
- Issue fix: VoD buffers & stops playback in TPM10 (maxdome and watchever).
- Issue fix: (DE) Skype menus in wrong language since 126.96.36.199.
- Issue fix: (DACH) Unicable is not working well.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) TV cannot recode channel both in DVB-T2 and in cable TV.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) cannot type “space” symbol from on-screen keyboard in SmartTV mode.
- Issue fix: (Ukrainian and Russian) Language in Smart TV, input of capital letters are not correct.
- Issue fix: TV will hang up when entering Hbb TV menu.
- Issue fix: Repetitive OSD "channel-update is available in std.-by".
- Issue fix: T2 channel no sound output.
TPM1013E_003.002.000.001 (Date published: 2014-02-12)
- [NetTV apps] TV hang-up after video playback in MEGOGO apps.
- Issue fix: Duplicate channels detection on DVB-T.
- Issue fix: Subtitles in Netflix are unreadable.
- Issue fix: (Russia) DVB_T2 reception failed.
- Issue fix: (Spain) When the customer watching TV, he/she gets the message to enter pin code.
- Issue fix: (Ukraine) viewing of .JPG pictures from USB issue. Some pictures in .JPG format cannot be viewed correctly on TV screen.
Full changelog can also be found on our support website: www.philips.com/supportForum Mod
08-21-2014, 07:25 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
After updating I have the following issues with my 40PFL4508T/12 (on DVB-C network) :
* TV hangs when I try to sort channels, remote led lights when I press a button on remote but TV is unresponsive, not even buttons on backside have an effect. The only way to bring TV back to life is to cut the power.
* TV is unresponsive for the first 30 seconds after boot.
* TV turns it self on 5 minutes after it has been shut off -only way to prevent this is to cut power.
* TV station (carrying Hbb-tv) on channel 999 is not found. Worked on previous FW.
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 12Last Post: 06-20-2014, 01:00 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 12Last Post: 04-15-2014, 04:36 PM
By Toengel in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:14 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 20Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:13 PM
By Philips - Ina in forum TV: Software 2013 models and olderReplies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:13 PM